Marmalade & Terp Town

Oracle Family Farms

3/3 popped on the Marmalade are in solo’s, 3/3 Terp Town popped and are also in solo’s. I’m using Buildasoil’s seeding mix this time around. I do trust my soil building skillz but the marmalade is so fn special to me I’m giving them the very best I can!!

Oracle Family Farms

Ok so new update...this is the only one left from the group I popped on 1/1. It’s a marmalade. I popped two more marmalade and another terp town before I knew that a few others were to die. This is totally my fault for letting my totally inexperienced homie give it a go. I’m happy to help him learn and very grateful that he provided me a veg place while I’m moving into the new spot. However it hurts me to see fire genetics die off. I’ll never set up a spot an hour away again. Between work and moving it’s very hard to find time to make it there. In a few days they’ll all be home with daddy and all will be well. I won’t be surprised if I end up popping more at that time.

Attachments

Oracle Family Farms

Day 1 for 2 marmalade and 3 birthday cake S1 and day 28 for terp town

Attachments

Oracle Family Farms

Day 54 marmalade, Day 45 terp town, Day 23 for marmalade, birthday cake s1, & hella Fruit. Threw in a pic of a funny Hella Fruit (kraken genetix) and also a pic of my terp town clone experiment still haven’t checked to see if there are roots yet.

Attachments