Marijuana news and articles

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Got that plug comin in the mail? Checking the tracking number? Lol. Be safe.

My buddy used to do it fedex. He said that an ex cop worked for fedex before. Long story made short. The ex cop somehow found pot in one of the packages and called the police. Next day he packed his bags cause he was fired for opening a package. My buddy claims that is their policy. they don’t want nobody messin with the packages and are very strict to the people that are cought doing so. He would say to me why would you give it to the post office. He said that’s like giving it to the police to deliver to your door. I don’t know how true any of that is or if that’s still their policy, but figured I’d post to see if anyone else knows something more. Or different. If ya do ship, Put in hard box so that a knife can’t penetrate. A lot of box poker delivery guys giving it the old smell test to see what they can sniff out for keeps. 2153393A-0C93-4580-92E9-1AF82152F262.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Next day he packed his bags cause he was fired for opening a package. My buddy claims that is their policy. they don’t want nobody messin with the packages and are very strict to the people that are cought doing so.
If it was found by an active police officer (don't know how that would happen randomly) they *might* be able to articulate reasonable suspicion to get a warrant so that anything inside the package after it is opened is admissable as evidence.

Without a warrant tampering with mail is a felony.

US Customs at any border including airports with international flights is not held to that standard.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Fed ex is private, all privates state in their fine print that they can open any pkg, Dhl, ups. USPS tied to guvment, they need a warrant to open first class mail unless suspicion of a bomb. Patriot Act. That’s why they have their own lil criminal division and they don’t play that driver decoy bullshit lol. They just get ya red handed now by IP addy hitting that tracking link. Those others will actually assist Leo getting you stung by accepting, signing for or opening.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Fed ex is private, all privates state in their fine print that they can open any pkg, Dhl, ups. USPS tied to guvment, they need a warrant to open first class mail unless suspicion of a bomb. Patriot Act. That’s why they have their own lil criminal division and they don’t play that driver decoy bullshit lol. They just get ya red handed now by IP addy hitting that tracking link. Those others will actually assist Leo getting you stung by accepting, signing for or opening.
Forgot to mention everything should be done on a burner phone.