Map Overlay

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Does anyone have a world map showing (natural) origins of different strains ?

I am curious, to make general inferences , comparing local soil Ph.

My brain hurts 'lil bit today, slightly Google impaired.

I will make some stuff up, please correct me when I go astray,,,
If I recall correctly sativas are from equatorial latitudes??
and we tend to find indicas outside of those realms ?
What I was driving towards- I was curious if I could make a biome specific habitat, in order to make a specific plant feel at home.
I know all of this stuff is now hybridized and modified, and back crossed, and whored to the max,,,yet,
We all do a little better in our home environment.

I was looking at this map and began to wonder if I had an origins map overlay, if there were subtle tweaks that could be explioted / recreated.

A hardcore purist Aquariust will set up a biome specific tank. Everything in the tank is intended to be an exact replication of what one may find in the natural habitat.
So, imagine that you are Scotty and Captain Kirk just asked you to beam one square metre of environment aboard, onto to the pad.

Some of these guys are bad ass , hardcore.
Water ( Ph , Kh , Gh, TDS, day and night temperature), mineral composition, soil media, lighting levels, lighting spectrum, (wild caught or cut) flora and fauna- all must be identical.

Hell, I have a stereo system I have built considering my parametres. 1977 vintage,
Bose 601 og (refoamed, recapped) speakers
Marantz 2252 (OEM bulb replacement)
Pioneer pl4 turn table
(Sure Med 95 cartridge and Jico stylus)
This sucker and my two ears make it a 7 pc.
20191103_154918.jpg

Can any of you relate 2 this cakaphoni ?
Anyone (knowingly) built a proper replica Garden?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Does anyone have a world map showing (natural) origins of different strains ?

I am curious, to make general inferences , comparing local soil Ph.

My brain hurts 'lil bit today, slightly Google impaired.

I will make some stuff up, please correct me when I go astray,,,
If I recall correctly sativas are from equatorial latitudes??
and we tend to find indicas outside of those realms ?
What I was driving towards- I was curious if I could make a biome specific habitat, in order to make a specific plant feel at home.
I know all of this stuff is now hybridized and modified, and back crossed, and whored to the max,,,yet,
We all do a little better in our home environment.

I was looking at this map and began to wonder if I had an origins map overlay, if there were subtle tweaks that could be explioted / recreated.

A hardcore purist Aquariust will set up a biome specific tank. Everything in the tank is intended to be an exact replication of what one may find in the natural habitat.
So, imagine that you are Scotty and Captain Kirk just asked you to beam one square metre of environment aboard, onto to the pad.

Some of these guys are bad ass , hardcore.
Water ( Ph , Kh , Gh, TDS, day and night temperature), mineral composition, soil media, lighting levels, lighting spectrum, (wild caught or cut) flora and fauna- all must be identical.

Hell, I have a stereo system I have built considering my parametres. 1977 vintage,
Bose 601 og (refoamed, recapped) speakers
Marantz 2252 (OEM bulb replacement)
Pioneer pl4 turn table
(Sure Med 95 cartridge and Jico stylus)
This sucker and my two ears make it a 7 pc.
View attachment 28298

Can any of you relate 2 this cakaphoni ?
Anyone (knowingly) built a proper replica Garden?
Cool Idea! You could do something with this.