Magnet on electric meter?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
It’s supposed to slow it down And cost less money because your slowing the mechanism down with magnetic pull

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya they switched to digital meters around here bout 5 years ago...

Definitely not against doing illegal things, but putting a magnet on electric meter where your growing your plants, just seems like a easy way to get yourself caught by law, especially if in a non legal state imo..

When your growing illegally, and using your plants to help pay the bills, u don't want to draw any attention to your spot..

Moral of story, things might be a little ruff currently, but it's still A LOT better than getting locked up and losing everything u had...
Sadly, trust me I no from my over 25 years of growing in once was a illegal state..

If u wanna hear the depressing things, just private message me...

Not acting like your Dad, just giving my opinion, and trying to prevent anyone from getting in trouble... Don't wanna see that happen..
Thanks 🙏✌

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ya they switched to digital meters around here bout 5 years ago...

Definitely not against doing illegal things, but putting a magnet on electric meter where your growing your plants, just seems like a easy way to get yourself caught by law, especially if in a non legal state imo..

When your growing illegally, and using your plants to help pay the bills, u don't want to draw any attention to your spot..

Moral of story, things might be a little ruff currently, but it's still A LOT better than getting locked up and losing everything u had...
Sadly, trust me I no from my over 25 years of growing in once was a illegal state..

If u wanna hear the depressing things, just private message me...

Not acting like your Dad, just giving my opinion, and trying to prevent anyone from getting in trouble... Don't wanna see that happen..
Thanks 🙏✌
this is true @Big Terps, i just never heard of such a thing.