Made in USA

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The thing to remember is that a lot of the boards are made in China. Then shipped here and assembled. We need an enterprising North American company to start making the boards. Samsung is good though.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The thing is - western culture (which includes South Korea) inspires innovation and invention. Not mindless repetition. That is why China has to steal intellectual property, then uses their population of peasants to make it in bulk. In the hands of non-communist companies there's no telling how much better lights can get.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I completely agree with you but on the other hand they are not American either... It is just a question of how ready you are to support your country economy.
That depends on what you consider supporting my country. I spent two enlistments in the USAF, which I consider being pretty supportive, but I also don't believe that I should have to 100% buy things made in the USA to show my support. Doing that is very hard to do, and will continue to be, until more companies start moving their production back home.

Proud420

That depends on what you consider supporting my country. I spent two enlistments in the USAF, which I consider being pretty supportive, but I also don't believe that I should have to 100% buy things made in the USA to show my support. Doing that is very hard to do, and will continue to be, until more companies start moving their production back home.
I see where you come from and I praise your dedication but I fear that we have to make it happen by ourselves. If everyone starts buying US made only, then the companies will start moving back, or we can just sit down and relax until it happens!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I see where you come from and I praise your dedication but I fear that we have to make it happen by ourselves. If everyone starts buying US made only, then the companies will start moving back, or we can just sit down and relax until it happens!
I agree, but that's going to be a hard pill for a lot of lower and middle class Americans to swallow. We live in a society where people on welfare and even homeless people have iPhones and Androids. Everyone seems to think owning a smartphone, having internet access, and getting HBO are human rights. :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I agree, but that's going to be a hard pill for a lot of lower and middle class Americans to swallow. We live in a society where people on welfare and even homeless people have iPhones and Androids. Everyone seems to think owning a smartphone, having internet access, and getting HBO are human rights. :ROFLMAO:
They think healthcare is a right. Sorry, but how can you requiring the skills of another person (doctor/nurse) be a right? How many decent people you think will grow up to be doctors in that system? How many people are going to be cops now? Gun up and stay safe.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
China actually owns land in America, more than people realize. They’ve acquired it being sneaky, and they’re gaining more ground daily, literally.
China has done exactly the same in Australia buying up a vast amount of our prime farming land and has basically taken control of one of our major ports and it’s all well and good to buy locally but our country has seen first hand what can happen when you simply can’t compete any longer with a country than can mass produce a product at a fraction of the cost and you locally just simply can’t compete. At least America was smart enough to protect its own car manufacturing industry and coastal shipping something we failed miserably at .