Lucky Dog Seeds Co Chem Fuego Dog Patch Hunza Valley Schism

Romeo Scragg

My most recent "new good ones" were from TH Seeds and that douchenozzle Adam Dunn. Called SkunkXXX it is a 3-way cross between Skunk1 (not skunky), Shiva Skunk (an NL pheno or cross), and "Kentucky Skunk" which I have never heard of. It's not the skunk I remember from the day, but it has that high. I kept clones so I don't have to give him any more money.
If you ever find a source for that Kentucky skunk please share. Who knows? That could be exactly what I've been nostalgic for

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you ever find a source for that Kentucky skunk please share. Who knows? That could be exactly what I've been nostalgic for
Well, TH Seeds had a 5-pack of regs at a decent price so I gave it a shot. '82 Kentucky is one of the components. I think Dunn is a toolbag, and hate donating to his cause so I didn't investigate to see if he had an S1 or anything. It was in the "under $30" tab at SHN and I needed another $20 or so for the next freebie.

So I dropped two and got two girls and now have two wildly different clones from them just waiting on the smoke to cure to see what I have. I have a 2:3 probability that one of these leans towards that Kentucky thang ;)
IMG_1190.JPG

Romeo Scragg

I have 3 dog patch in flower now. So far they just aren't as pretty as the Fuego they have a lot of variation which might be a good thing. Next up in my hunt for old daze goodness, I have a couple of dogshit x chemD from csi almost ready for flower. Caleb calls it the good shit and I suspect he's right.
Almost forgot about the 4 NL2 and 3 skunk1 x nl2 from authentic genetics that go into flower today. I have no doubt there are some special girls in those lines for anyone with time and space to search.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Almost forgot about the 4 NL2 and 3 skunk1 x nl2 from authentic genetics that go into flower today. I have no doubt there are some special girls in those lines for anyone with time and space to search.
Blackbird Preservation got the NL5 and took it to F3 then crossed it with some stuff. I got it mixed with Puna Butter and Chem91. Two of each in soil today.

Romeo Scragg

I'm not going to say I'm disappointed with Dogpatch. It's good, strong smoke. But none of the 3 girls I've grown out and sampled so far will be taking the place of my chem Fuego.

Edit: I've still got a lot of lucky dog to sort through. Including guerilla fume, schism and twin peaks. The first 3 chem fuegos gave me 2 girls that are both the best chemdog I've had. The dog patch and guerilla fume have given me a lot of boys.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm not going to say I'm disappointed with Dogpatch. It's good, strong smoke. But none of the 3 girls I've grown out and sampled so far will be taking the place of my chem Fuego.

Edit: I've still got a lot of lucky dog to sort through. Including guerilla fume, schism and twin peaks. The first 3 chem fuegos gave me 2 girls that are both the best chemdog I've had. The dog patch and guerilla fume have given me a lot of boys.
Good luck. I have two of the Road Dog and both are pretty good and pretty strong but they don't stand up to the Chem91. I have more to run later so it might be in there, but it's not constant fire.

Romeo Scragg

Good luck. I have two of the Road Dog and both are pretty good and pretty strong but they don't stand up to the Chem91. I have more to run later so it might be in there, but it's not constant fire.
The search continues...
Next up in the chemdog category I've got a chem d s1 and a couple of "good shit" from CSI going into flower this week. After that I have some headband (notso's cut) x chem91 (reversed) . I can't wait to see how it compares to chem Fuego or karma's roaddawg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Was #2 healing up from an earlier issue?
I have one cross of a Skunk x guessing a Haze or Columbian Gold.
It will not have a normal looking green leaf on it.
It leans to the citrus with no sugar smell.
Then, there's a dark skunk.
Between these two,
are 1000's of expressions that can come out in packs you buy of any "skunk seed".
Bob Clark said they didn't work the plant far enough to narrow the gene pool before releasing seeds.[/QUOTE]