LST brackets

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I wonder if something like this could be 3d printed on the cheap.
Probably. Also easy to DIY something with that pic in mind. Random crap stoners save.

It's easy to see it from the side like that. But something like a PVC elbow cut up, or any half-round that is curved in a 90 or 45 would work placed over the top (instead of the side) then use rubber-coated wire like a twist tie around the elbow at the bend to pull the plant in.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I would rig something to try once to see if I like the premise.

But - if it was something I thought I would use regularly, PAY THE MAN! ;) As long as it's not "weed priced" support small business and cool ideas.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A small 1-2" chunk of pex with 2 holes drilled through at angles and then a slit in the pex to slip it on/off.
dozens of ways to skin that cat, but if it requires me to purchase something special then alter it, or put effort into something that's gonna be 'rigged' I'll buy the clips. A 30-pack for less than a buck a clip - not too bad.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
I just did a search for "plant bender" and "low stress train" on aliexpress and you can get these things uber cheap. I might order a butt load of them in different styles, if anyone is interested in any I can mail them out once domestic.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just did a search for "plant bender" and "low stress train" on aliexpress and you can get these things uber cheap. I might order a butt load of them in different styles, if anyone is interested in any I can mail them out once domestic.
I have a few different thicknesses of that rubber coated wire, some flimsy and some sturdy. I can usually rig something out of that. Comes in big rolls, cut to whatever length you want.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They have been around for awhile and you can get them in bulk for cheap. There are definitely 3D printer files for them because I saw people sharing them on Reddit awhile back.

They have been around for awhile and you can get them in bulk for cheap. There are definitely 3D printer files for them because I saw people sharing them on Reddit awhile back.
@LoudCountryBAMF sent me a whole bunch of them to go along with a trade we did and I know he said he printed him out himself. I was looking for them the other day and couldn't find them. :ROFLMAO: He hasn't been around in a while(hope everything is all good LC!) but he was doing some really cool stuff with his 3d printer.
View attachment 91208
Here it is. Third attempt. I'll post the finished product in about 5 hours