Love, passion and to be the best.

Seedbandit

Banned
Thats the 3 reasons I will breed for the rest of my life.

I Also breed champ. And GRCH. American bullys.

I look to do things pretty opposite of the main stream and what the market demands at whatever given time.
Crossing in true legendary landrace genetics into alot of today's fire is something I'm interested in right now.
Thai Kwon Dro is a cross of my FDC keeper of purple badlands, and a male I call Hippie dropper, a cross of Coots The One(76 hippie mafia thai stick/71 kandahar afghani) and a 30 year old IBL of a Pakistani hash plant and chocolate thai.
Combining highland Thai, and purple Thai in the DJ shorts Blueberry, 76 hippie mafia Thai in, the one, chocolate thai in the IBL and the probable lemon Thai in chem dawg, creating Thai Kwon Dro.
Can't wait to run these!

Dawgberries f2 feminized will be born next and very soon.
Mother of Bad dawg, Thai Kwon Dro, and dawgberries f2 feminized (discontinued purple badlands line)
Screenshot_20190624-222249.jpg
And the pure old school blueberry pheno used as the pollen parent for.the fem f2s.
Screenshot_20190624-222305.jpg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Thats the 3 reasons I will breed for the rest of my life.

I Also breed champ. And GRCH. American bullys.

I look to do things pretty opposite of the main stream and what the market demands at whatever given time.
Crossing in true legendary landrace genetics into alot of today's fire is something I'm interested in right now.
Thai Kwon Dro is a cross of my FDC keeper of purple badlands, and a male I call Hippie dropper, a cross of Coots The One(76 hippie mafia thai stick/71 kandahar afghani) and a 30 year old IBL of a Pakistani hash plant and chocolate thai.
Combining highland Thai, and purple Thai in the DJ shorts Blueberry, 76 hippie mafia Thai in, the one, chocolate thai in the IBL and the probable lemon Thai in chem dawg, creating Thai Kwon Dro.
Can't wait to run these!

Dawgberries f2 feminized will be born next and very soon.
Mother of Bad dawg, Thai Kwon Dro, and dawgberries f2 feminized (discontinued purple badlands line)
View attachment 13085
And the pure old school blueberry pheno used as the pollen parent for.the fem f2s.
View attachment 13086
Welcome! Nice pics! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us

Seedbandit

Banned
Thanks all! And thanks for the interest!
I truly love this shit! I'm 100% obsessed I wake up thinking about it I goto sleep thinking about it and it'll never end until I do haha.
The next cross to go into flowering will look like this....
25% fireballs
25% pre 97 blue moonshine
25% blue moon rocks bx2
25% hippie mafia Nigerian landrace.
Thought about naming it blue hole sun, but came up with something different today haha.

Seedbandit

Banned
Welcome! Nice pics! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us
Thanks bro! I have so much in the works and planned it's crazy and the ideas just keep flowing like a great river lol
I'll be crossing in some graveyard whistler with my alien stud fairly soon to create alien graveyard and to my royal robbery to create grave robber, top shelf, legendary or gtfo my house, kick rocks lol thanks again bub