Lost pearl - fullgas - greehouse seeds - 6 week veg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The plants have done amazing really I had to remove a large portion of the roots because of over watering - what happens when other folk have a key to your garden - now they dont I changed lock.The structure of roots now is just incredible really should be far bigger by that i mean more roots - but I'm happy with way i did it ,my grandad once did it with a grape vine in a pot and I've always remember it - I added some of the clonex to the feed and just chuck the bottle until it separated into nutrients roots are lovely and white - like I say I have done it before this,just a amateur mistake but sorted.20230120_154011.jpg20230120_153710.jpg20230120_153645.jpg20230120_152517.jpg20230120_152638.jpg20230120_152441.jpg20230120_152409.jpg20230120_152133.jpg20230120_151916.jpg20230120_151749.jpg20230120_151720.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I germinated 5 and the auto with just doing 3 in mind I'm now thinking about putting a extra one in.But using trellis on the wall of the grow room and grow it pretty much like ivy grows tucking and lst but vertical growth.Think it should be a interesting test to see how it goes on.So I'm gonna try and get some before they go in round about Sunday when velvet moon goes in to dry well first pheno any how other dark one needs another week. obviously it wont be ready for training straight away a tables is going over them this time ,again so that will be a scrog but I've often thought about the vertical training and I really do think it could go well growing very similar to grapes.Im also going to push the two lost pearl this time because I think they could be a far better end weight and I really need weight for amount of oil I need.I will also edibles

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The top picture shows the new hemp I'm trying bought for fishing so if I find a nice female then I may keep her has a future cbd mother ' but from what I've been told it could contain cbg or cbn but I will only know by effects but definitely gotta be worth a try CBD seeds and more so cbn ain't cheap - I'm not gonna do what every one does these days name them if thère female its gonna be hp1 hp2 if I am lucky enough to get two females or even one will do - this is something I've wanted to do for years..Just a quick one while we are in that subject cbg if ya ain't tried it and your after something like CBD then I would definitely advice trying cbg has well its definitely got better effects to it.Its strange because you get a very calming feeling from it ,Its definitely great for glachoma I do add a very small amount of thc at night though

it's very haze like the white that I'm smoking helps me sleep.I know it's more than likely just a hemp pheno that has produced high levels of cbg.The seed are high priced 20 quid a seed I would need at min 5 to find pheno I like

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The top picture shows the new hemp I'm trying bought for fishing so if I find a nice female then I may keep her has a future cbd mother ' but from what I've been told it could contain cbg or cbn but I will only know by effects but definitely gotta be worth a try CBD seeds and more so cbn ain't cheap - I'm not gonna do what every one does these days name them if thère female its gonna be hp1 hp2 if I am lucky enough to get two females or even one will do - this is something I've wanted to do for years..Just a quick one while we are in that subject cbg if ya ain't tried it and your after something like CBD then I would definitely advice trying cbg has well its definitely got better effects to it.Its strange because you get a very calming feeling from it ,Its definitely great for glachoma I do add a very small amount of thc at night though

it's very haze like the white that I'm smoking helps me sleep.I know it's more than likely just a hemp pheno that has produced high levels of cbg.The seed are high priced 20 quid a seed I would need at min 5 to find pheno I like
it's very wakey wakey and creative nice strain then later goes to a tired body stone ,its been great and definitely does more than CBD in my own opinion any how - hoping for a cbg and CBD keeper over next few month

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
fullgas and lost pearl
The dark brown pistols is the lost pearl ,longest pheno ive had of fullgas so should be interesting to see what it's like.Beautiful looking bud - it's getting left until fullgas is done so round about 2 week left

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Fullgas and lost pearl last week ,really starting to get more density to the buds more so the plant on left with larger buds - other lost pearl is definitely the indica dominant pheno of it.Solid buds only really started to do this in last few days,it's just started popping crowns off.Normally I would be checking trichomes but I know there are about 75% milky but not to milky ,no amber at all - I never pick with amber in it.The time when I harvest is when they become cloudy,It always cures into amber trichomes has the buds age,thc degrading,but ive smoked it all long before that happens lol .Hospital this week so we will see if just thc is keeping it in check - it should be I've been using it every 3 hour for about 2 month now - I was just using thc last hospital appointment and they was happy so we will see.20230319_135554.jpg20230319_135518.jpg20230319_135512.jpg20230319_135340.jpg20230319_135334.jpg20230319_135322.jpg20230319_135316.jpg20230319_135309.jpg20230319_135258.jpg20230319_135253.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Beautiful!
You're gonna enjoy the hell out of that flower.
Greenhouse seeds has been pushing out top shelf genetics for a long time.
Great job on those.
What lights you runnin' now?

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Beautiful!
You're gonna enjoy the hell out of that flower.
Greenhouse seeds has been pushing out top shelf genetics for a long time.
Great job on those.
What lights you runnin' now?
That was done under hps ,but it was huge ,best producing pheno by far hps in this location 2 600hps cool vented hoods

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Hellooooooooo nurse!
Gotta do it I've been buying it just through me splitting with a ex , I'm yet to find anything has good impossible at the minute to do anything so I continue smoking the last of the lost pearl luckily a friend held me back 250 edibles and 4 oz of bud I slipped to one side - but shit is getting to me now ,- other interesting thing is stardawg ain't has good has lost pearl or velvet moon - velvet moon been the best by far.This is over a years worth of studying the difference In strains for glachoma the doctors have been studying the eye pressure raised by 20% with strains like stardawg and blues