Looking for wedding cake

Hello all I'm here on trading block because I'm cash poor but can trade . I'm looking for that wedding cake always wanted to run that but last drop got the gg4 . Can trade some glue or just bout any cookie strain for a few . Fingers crossed you guys can help a chucker out..

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Hello all I'm here on trading block because I'm cash poor but can trade . I'm looking for that wedding cake always wanted to run that but last drop got the gg4 . Can trade some glue or just bout any cookie strain for a few . Fingers crossed you guys can help a chucker out..
Berner is a piece of shit and cookie fam can go die, they’re scum.
Now that that’s out of the way, there’s a few people here with the cut. I think @jacrispy has a pack or 2 of the wc s1’s from heisen in his auction lot. Maybe they already got auctioned off but I thought I saw a pack in there

Berner is a piece of shit and cookie fam can go die, they’re scum.
Now that that’s out of the way, there’s a few people here with the cut. I think @jacrispy has a pack or 2 of the wc s1’s from heisen in his auction lot. Maybe they already got auctioned off but I thought I saw a pack in there
Well thanks for the heads up and I just like cookie strains my man I don't disagree with the first part

beefterpene

Try talking to homie Big Worm. He has been working the Wedding Cake F2. Has a Cookies and Cream x Wedding cake F2 out now. Not sure if he has any pure to come off of though. He also has a Cube x Wedding Cake F2. Garanamals x Wedding Cake F2 and Tropicanna Cookies x Wedding Cake F2.

Then he did some with Wedding Cake as the female. Wedding Cake F2 x Pakistani Chitral Kush. Wedding cake F2 x Blackcherry Dojo.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Try talking to homie Big Worm. He has been working the Wedding Cake F2. Has a Cookies and Cream x Wedding cake F2 out now. Not sure if he has any pure to come off of though. He also has a Cube x Wedding Cake F2. Garanamals x Wedding Cake F2 and Tropicanna Cookies x Wedding Cake F2.

Then he did some with Wedding Cake as the female. Wedding Cake F2 x Pakistani Chitral Kush. Wedding cake F2 x Blackcherry Dojo.
Hey @Heathenraider dudes got cube crosses!!!