Looking for US Seedbank with these specific breeders

Nonutesforme

Hey there everyone,
I’ve been looking uo US seedbanks because the shipping is better, and I hate not getting beans in breeder packs. Little labels baggies stuffed into random trinkets loose their novelty after the first time m. But anyway.

The breeders I’m looking for in the states are; BigHead, Granddaddy Purple, Delta 9, Bohdi, Ace, Greenhouse, and archive.

Anyone know who provides these seeds in the states? Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 60

Bodhi can be had @ JBC seeds and GLO.....probably more places as well

GLO also has Archive.....not sure if it's his entire line/etc.... but there's some stuff there for sure.

The rest seem to be European offerings....and I don't see anyone importing those seeds...especially when the FIRE here is hotter across the board. So much safer/better just ordering from one of the many USA banks/sellers. To each their own though....

www.jbcseeds.com

and don't forget GPS/Heisen gear...... www.greenpointseeeds.com

Nonutesforme

Im pretty sure granddaddy purple is US as well as bighead. Just really looking for a few things they have. Their original candyland is fire. There is a us seedbank that has greenhouse seeds but their selection is limited and Im really just looking to order great white shark for nostalgia’s sake. I totally get what you’re saying which is why I’m trying to find someone in North America that has these. I would figure there must be some Canadian banks that have these??!?

Nonutesforme

Look at JBC (James bean company) real sure I seen what your looking for... Trustworthy too
They don’t have the ken Estes GDP line unfortunately. They have dynasty, archive and bodhi though. I have found one USA seedbank that has some greenhouse seeds but not many. I have to locate it again.

Nugz

Hey there everyone,
I’ve been looking uo US seedbanks because the shipping is better, and I hate not getting beans in breeder packs. Little labels baggies stuffed into random trinkets loose their novelty after the first time m. But anyway.

The breeders I’m looking for in the states are; BigHead, Granddaddy Purple, Delta 9, Bohdi, Ace, Greenhouse, and archive.

Anyone know who provides these seeds in the states? Thanks in advance.
Carries everything except, BigHead and Archive