Looking for some auto seeds.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Prefer indica / high CBD plants. I know I can find them all over the web but was wondering if anyone here is making them. Was hoping to get some to try outside in my greenhouse this summer.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Ok, late to this thread, not sure how it slipped by.

My buddy and his partner are working with some other breeder and will be looking for testers. I told him I would put out the word. If anyone is interested message me.

He's looking for follow through. That means, experience growing, willing to post pics, and a follow up on the usual... nuiances of the plant itself (light/heavy feeder, structure, variances in structure, pheno leaning), harvest amount, potency, taste, smell, etc. IG is mostly how he markets, but a lot of times it's people looking for free seeds, don't know how to grow, or zero follow up.

Ggrow

If the strain can take hot and humid well or if he wishes to test them in a tropical climate indoors, let me know. Unfortunately that means international stealth shipping. Not sure if it's cool with your buddy but i follow through. Don't do IG or social media for security but can do a journal on Autoflower Network forum. Would prefer more info on strain before committing like are they fems? Lineage?