Looking for COMPLETELY INDICA suggestions

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It seems like the vast majority of popular seeds are sativa dominant hybrids and, because of that, I’ve noticed that a lot of the seeds I have also are. As I get older I’m finding that I enjoy pure indica strains more than hybrids with sativa in them. I know there have been decent studies that suggest there really is no difference in the effect but, no matter how often I tell my brain that, it just doesn’t listen and tells me that is “fake news” :ROFLMAO:

I’m interested in suggestions for some nice all indica crosses and indica landraces. The only two indica landraces I can think of, off the top of my head, are Hindu Kush and Afghani. There has to be more landraces, right? Also, have any of you grown Hindu Kush or Afghani in the past? If you have, how was it?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
It seems like the vast majority of popular seeds are sativa dominant hybrids and, because of that, I’ve noticed that a lot of the seeds I have also are. As I get older I’m finding that I enjoy pure indica strains more than hybrids with sativa in them. I know there have been decent studies that suggest there really is no difference in the effect but, no matter how often I tell my brain that, it just doesn’t listen and tells me that is “fake news” :ROFLMAO:

I’m interested in suggestions for some nice all indica crosses and indica landraces. The only two indica landraces I can think of, off the top of my head, are Hindu Kush and Afghani. There has to be more landraces, right? Also, have any of you grown Hindu Kush or Afghani in the past? If you have, how was it?
Ok so, I'm in the same boat . The two closest to landrace are master kush from. joti and la pure from hazeman that I have . So those two are my suggestions lol

is not pure but this is what I have ben using to mix with a little cbd before bed. Knocks me on my ass. As for pure....check Ace's out.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
is not pure but this is what I have ben using to mix with a little cbd before bed. Knocks me on my ass. As for pure....check Ace's out.

Thanks for the links, I forgot that Ace sold landrace seeds!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
LA Pure
Master

I have grown Hindu Kush, 2 plants in a 3x3 it was one of my earliest grows. Turned out solid but I don’t remember anything special really probably cause I was newer. I did love the smoke as all I had at the time was sativa hybrids :)

Last edited:

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
I have heard and read that alot of the soapy perfumey type Afghani or wide leaf is actually from around Tajikistan. North of the Hindu Kush and Afghanistan.

Monkey balls from Hazeman [deep chunk f2s] has been a keeper for me. Hashy, soapy perfume with little sweet.

Diskokobaja

Ummm it could be the pheno 🧐
Or u harvested a bit early
Or we have dif brain chemistry
U are a good grower 👍
I had 5 seeds fem. pack, And i think I did it in summer indoor grow (+32c temps)..
No, I'm not good grower, and that is fine with me( we all cant be botanic guys),but last few grows I did horrible, and that needs to be improved..
I will start some journal soon here, so you can watch that f up show.. :)

Thank you for support!