Look what I woke up to this morning

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Looks like it’s over for this year, sooo close to being done, probably 5-7 more days 😩 it’s too humid to risk it though.

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Ours melted but that’s probably worse, it’s soaking wet around here and the RH is in the high 60’s so I took it down, the Purple Joyce needs at least 16 more days, I knew it would never finish here and we had a long easy fall too, whatever, it’s pretty and fun to grow, it looks like shit because you can’t see many trichomes, then under a loop you see that 80% of the trichomes are purple making them hard to see with the eyes, the subsequent concentrates also have a purple hue to them, it’s very cool. I cross anything and everything with her just to see what comes out.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Ours melted but that’s probably worse, it’s soaking wet around here and the RH is in the high 60’s so I took it down, the Purple Joyce needs at least 16 more days, I knew it would never finish here and we had a long easy fall too, whatever, it’s pretty and fun to grow, it looks like shit because you can’t see many trichomes, then under a loop you see that 80% of the trichomes are purple making them hard to see with the eyes, the subsequent concentrates also have a purple hue to them, it’s very cool. I cross anything and everything with her just to see what comes out.
Never heard of purple Joyce but it sounds interesting! it seems the harder I try to recreate a girl with an early sept finish time like the 80s road kill skunk we gorilla grew back then the later they ripen latest skunk went late October and had little trichomes huge wide plants but no strength

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Never heard of purple Joyce but it sounds interesting! it seems the harder I try to recreate a girl with an early sept finish time like the 80s road kill skunk we gorilla grew back then the later they ripen latest skunk went late October and had little trichomes huge wide plants but no strength
This makes me laugh 😂, only my friends have really heard of it(Purple Joyce), it’s:

Blackwater male
x
Critical Kush

Bubblegum male
X
Space Bomb

Then those crossed together. I picked the one that made the all purple spears with purple trichomes, reversed a few clones it in a tent with 16 off the mom, what you see is the fem version of it. I started it in 2012 I think??

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
For some reason this one handles to cold quite well
Better than anything I’ve actually tried to make hardier lol. But it takes 80ish days to finish so it still loses as an outdoor strain despite it’s hardiness, I’m sure the dominant traits came from the mendo side of the blackwater strain, the colour did I think, that fucker is all purple all day long, and runs to high heaven in the heat, and throws off naners if it’s too hot, too high ec same thing.
But…if you watch the temps and the e.c, it rewards you with beautiful purple candy smelling flowers. I’m not afraid run it in a room with other plants because I know when it’ll hermi, lol. It’s really not stable at all but it does have a sweet zone, I’ve found this is this case with a ton of new and exotic strains out there.

D

Deleted member 60

The title of this thread made me chuckle.

40 years ago I picked up the phone at my then residence early one AM. It was my roomie....1500 miles away at a "training" class for his job.

His GF had just shown up and we were gonna get high and go to the Mall/waste time/etc. It was in the day where multiple phones were in the house. When he called...I picked up the kitchen phone and his then GF picked up the living room phone....

He quipped right out of the gate "You should have seen the pair of tits I woke up to this AM".

I heard the other phone slam down....then I heard his GF crying. We'd all been friends for over 10 years @ that point....and i knew...as did his GF...that he had cheated on her previously. I was always attracted to her....but yeah....you know that gig when it's yer roomie/best friend's old lady....

But this time it was different. Mere minutes later we were bangin each others brains out.....and a year later i married her.

Just got back in contact with the guy after 40 years....and wow...did I ever luck out. He's been through 2...and is now single again. Ooops.

"Shit Happens"....especially when yer stupid. :ROFLMAO:

TEXGR0