Light dep

McCheez

Nice duuude!
I have a greenhouse setup this year.. first year at both growing my own plants AND having a poly tunnel lol.

I learned a lot and will basically have to completely rebuild next year..
How does that exhaust fan work for ya? Thinking about getting a massive exhaust fan and rigging a massive custom carbon scrubber so I can actually close the door lol.

Oblazer

Nice duuude!
I have a greenhouse setup this year.. first year at both growing my own plants AND having a poly tunnel lol.

I learned a lot and will basically have to completely rebuild next year..
How does that exhaust fan work for ya? Thinking about getting a massive exhaust fan and rigging a massive custom carbon scrubber so I can actually close the door lol.
Thanks man , I actually changed out that fan out for one a little bigger ,
I’d like to have a fan on each end pulling air out but I can’t right now the way I’m set up (I’d have a light leak )
But I really just need the fans for the first hour of darkness then it’s dark enough to open one side of my tent about a quarter up and that’s plenty of air moving

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
That's pretty cool. I take the motors go down with the tarp? And the pipe hanging down prevents them from turning via gravity? Are there limit switches?

Oblazer

The motors have limit switches and are really easy once you figure them out
I’m about 27 revolutions and it cuts out

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm just putting up small greenhouse. 10-20 car garage frame. Will be setting up an auto dep. for sure as our natural flowering cycle hear in Alberta is quite short.
I'll veg under light move out and finish veg, then flower early, maybe even a pure sativa would be possible. This will be next year for the closer. This year I just want to get some cover for the early frosts.
By the look of it, the motors have limit switches built in and they are 24v?