Lethicin

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

Basically its good for you.

IT does not make your edibles more potent but it increases your bodies absorption of THC and CBD so..a 100MG gummy will hit harder with it than without it (until your body hits max absorption I guess).

It aids in the immune system by coating our red blood cells and providing protection against the invasion of viruses, bacteria, etc.
It’s a solvent for cholesterol, triglycerides and gnarly fats. It prevents hardening of the arteries, stroke and other heart issues.
It improves memory, helping brain cells develop and aiding in the transmission of nerve impulses in the brain.

I am going to keep using it. I find the edibles with it just come on faster and harder...10 to 15 minutes and my eyes start getting stoned. Without lethicin it takes longer.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm sticking with the EVOO. If it's good enough for Rachel Rae, it's good enough for me :)

That and butter have the best absorption %. Also the cheapest. I don't know if there's a difference in the quality of olive oil you use, but I would bet that the high particulate content in the dark colored first pressing stuff probably acts like the solids in butter that allow better THC-binding.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The good thing about coconut oil is...you can eat a blob

Eating a blob of butter is a revolting experience.

:)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The problem is....covid. Cant get overproof booze here at all they all converted to hand sanitizer.

Back to coconut oil i will try again in a month :D lol.