Let’s get something straight about Copycat Genetics

rockwiz

Came across a thread that got closed regarding this guy and whether he is legit or not. I’m not here to try to convince you to side or not side with the guy, only to tell you the truth of the matter with Gregorio d’alessio, Olin grant, copycat, big Dan, designer, and any other name he has tried to pretend on.

In the 90s us guerilla growers had nowhere to go for help and knowledge other than forums. Olin Grant was a dude I met on the forums. Decent grower. Better breeder (or a better word might be creating feminized seeds in an era where quite frankly we didn’t have a lot of access to good ones). He would acquire really nice cuts from other forum heads and was known for creating the fems and letting them go to the forum heads for pennies on the dollar. He was a solid dude but unfortunately got into some harder drugs and passed away. During this time, Gregorio D’alessio (copycat genetics of TODAY), bought a shit ton of seeds from Olin (the real copycat) using his parents money, and started attempting to breed with them. Olin was such a nice guy that he would literally hook his friends up with free packs when in need. He wanted to make sure everybody could have access to the good shit, especially if they couldn’t afford it. Fast forward and Olin starts dabbling with some harder drugs and ended up dying. Gregorio then started repackaging said seeds and selling them as his own while taking Olin’s credit from him and Using quite a few different names (including big dan’s genetix) until taking the copycat genetics name and using it as his own. Olin was dead, so not many people are going to know anything aside from some dude selling a bunch of rks, ecsd, high octane, federal reserve, etc seeds that he originally purchased from Olin. Gregorio even got his fucking ass beat by some dudes I won’t name for ripping them off and ruining their huge harvest back in the day.

By the way, the story I’ve been hearing from most has been that Olin bought seeds from Gregorio and never paid him. Complete lie. There were literal forum posts calling Gregorio out and that’s why he changed his name so many times. Gregorio claims he never got paid and that he’s the real copycat when that’s a complete lie. The reality is that Gregorio sent Olin half the cheddar up front, and was going to pay the other half upon delivery. Sure enough he never paid Olin the rest and ghosted him.

fast forward to today, the only Stable seeds the guy has is, guess what?Rks, ecsd, federal reserve, possibly renamed Urkle, ape, etc. coincidence? If anybody wants to verify anything I’m saying please DM riot on IG as he’s been around just as long and has been an integral part of the underground cannabis community since the 90’s/early 2k.

I did a 2 year stretch for possession way back when and then another 7 year bit for cultivating down in AZ, so by the time I got out and heard Olin had died, I noticed that the copycat name was still inplay. I noticed his page going “live” so I joined in and noticed the dude talking was doing a free giveaway. Someone won hisfree pack and I thought to myself. Cool well I’m confused about what’s going on but at least he’s paying it forward. The next week I join in and guess what? I won the giveaway of a pack called “Runtz-o-holic”. I popped them immediately and after flipping light cycle over I immediately started noticing bisexual plants (herms) on a few of them, while one was a complete male. Chalked it up to whatever culled them and kept rocking. After 3 weeks I had 2 more herms, and the last 2 I had from the pack still seemed to be good. And sure enough literally days after that hermed too. So the last one phenotype I had was good, but ended up straight bammer. Completely different from the others in every way imaginable not sharing any of the same dominant traits of the others. A completely different strain.

This got me wondering what else he was lying about, so I messaged him only to be ignored and eventually blocked and accused of “lying to get clout” haha. Such horse shit. So I made an alt on IG and started listening in.

That’s when I noticed that everything that comes out of this culture vulture’s mouth is an utterly blatant lie. Lies about who his wife is even though real wife is on IG with pics of her him and her kids. Lies about his criminal charges,

Lies about his lifestyle, lies about every single thing he says.

I can go on and on. Gregorio if you’re reading this I hope riot sends you 100 more confetti exploding dicks and sperms for you to get splattered all over your floor. I hope you call the cops again, and I sure as fuck hope you come out from your basement one of these days to show your face :)

Oh and if anybody wants any more info (case numbers, inmates I personally know that did time with him, pictures. Etc. just DM me.

Have a nice day

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
👆
You may have noticed I have a Freakshow going.
After hearing about it, then seeing @Micah48 's going I told @J.James to keep an eye out for some. I would never trust myself to pay some random dude for what they say are Freakshow beans. The original breeder isn't making them right now, so the only way to get them would be through trade where you might get the real deal, or someone's S1's or F2's or whatever which might be great if they are legit. Lots of if's.

Long story short, he found a pack and we split them and the cost, and presto!
IMG_1395.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The other part of that is since @J.James shops at

Shop Seeds | aficionado (aficionadoseeds.com) <--- edited 3 times, that's a link LOL

among others to look for fire genetics to breed, I would have no problem dropping what they are asking for beans.

Since I am just growing for me, I can't really see spending that on a pack of beans that I am just going to smoke.

That said, I have no problem chipping in on a pack of them for him to breed with - and then I can get the results - including the s1/f1/whatever if they pan out. Kind of like day-trading investments. You dump a little into a stock, then forget about it for a while - and at some point the man says "here's your dividend check" 😂

Pdx_chef78

I wanted to add this to the the thread that is closed now for anyone looking for reputable breeders bohdiseeds is absolutely trusted, and absolutely fire genetics! And great prices! “Intentional horticulture” they have a data driven process on how they choose which variety to cross and it seems to be a winner! Tensin kush #4 is one of my favorites! There are quite a few solid seed banks here in Oregon that deliver across the US and Canada I believe?

Blg123

All of this is true! I am Olins daughter snd Greg DAlessio or Antontio or whatever the fuck his name is - is the scam artist! He claimed today he made up the copycat name “as a joke and then 5 mins later said “why would I steal the worst name in genetics history” trying to say copycat was such a shitty company name.. dude is a wack job with multiple kids he is putting in danger and a wife that looks clueless! If anyone wants any information feel free to contact me. I’ll give anyone all the information they need. This guy has ALOT of charges and has never served time. You all know what that means!

Hermit Rob

All of this is true! I am Olins daughter snd Greg DAlessio or Antontio or whatever the fuck his name is - is the scam artist! He claimed today he made up the copycat name “as a joke and then 5 mins later said “why would I steal the worst name in genetics history” trying to say copycat was such a shitty company name.. dude is a wack job with multiple kids he is putting in danger and a wife that looks clueless! If anyone wants any information feel free to contact me. I’ll give anyone all the information they need. This guy has ALOT of charges and has never served time. You all know what that means!
Olin/Preston same person?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Old news, different day. Surprised dude sells seeds. Making fems aint easy especially on a level of production. Some of these guys are just using the plants that are the easiest to turn out for pollen and therefore will result in way more intersex traits.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Haven't been had by this "upstanding" sounding fella but if you been around for awhile, we sadly all know someone like him, after 40 or so years I been taken to the cleaners a couple times and it changes you.. I am far from a big player these days but still don't like getting burned on a pack of seeds, I like to brew a few seeds of my own but HB & Gu and others come up with so many good crosses I rarely bother anymore, sorry for the ramble well medicated this morning 😏

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
I was going with your story until you mention that sub human pile of dogshit Riot...and everything went out the shit window...nice try though.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
👆
You may have noticed I have a Freakshow going.
After hearing about it, then seeing @Micah48 's going I told @J.James to keep an eye out for some. I would never trust myself to pay some random dude for what they say are Freakshow beans. The original breeder isn't making them right now, so the only way to get them would be through trade where you might get the real deal, or someone's S1's or F2's or whatever which might be great if they are legit. Lots of if's.

Long story short, he found a pack and we split them and the cost, and presto!
View attachment 80856
Always wandered what the buzz was like from that strain.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Always wandered what the buzz was like from that strain.
The one above was a male. Dropped two this time and both were girls. I did nothing to them and one bifurcated into two tops on it's own. Put them in a 3-day dark yesterday, report on the buzz in a month or so. The smell is real sharp, clean, dryer sheet, citronella, kind of antisceptic. Very bug resistant.
IMG_6669.JPG

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
The one above was a male. Dropped two this time and both were girls. I did nothing to them and one bifurcated into two tops on it's own. Put them in a 3-day dark yesterday, report on the buzz in a month or so. The smell is real sharp, clean, dryer sheet, citronella, kind of antisceptic. Very bug resistant.
View attachment 99893
Looks good man.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
View attachment 99893
That is some strange looking weed.
Like to have had some of that back in the "Just Say No" era. lol
You're definitely getting your grows dialed in.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is some strange looking weed.
Like to have had some of that back in the "Just Say No" era. lol
You're definitely getting your grows dialed in.
It has some strange leaves, but otherwise it's just weed. I was thinking it might be something that could grow in a prohibition state and just be an ornamental flower. The smell is not 'weed' but it's close enough. It's not super dank where you can smell it across the room, But honestly, from a distance it looks like a regular weed plant. Whenyou get close THEN you start seeing that something is wierd ;)