Lemon Skunk

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
DNA doesn't make it anymore and all I can find online is the one from Greenhouse. I just finished my Mr. Clean grow and a few of them smell awesome but they all were low yielding. I will not be continuing them because of this. Pics tomorrow.

Looking for the lemons. Any ideas?
You wouldn’t be disappointed in Greenhouses Slh imo. I’ve grown it every run since I’ve started and it’s been fire 4/4 seeds!

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
DNA doesn't make it anymore and all I can find online is the one from Greenhouse. I just finished my Mr. Clean grow and a few of them smell awesome but they all were low yielding. I will not be continuing them because of this. Pics tomorrow.

The lemon skunk comes through in Cannaventures LVTK, decent yield too under good lighting

The lemon skunk comes through in Cannaventures LVTK, decent yield too under good lighting
I will have to disagree with you on that one. I've run a few packs and not one smelled like lemon. It also didn't get me good and wasted. Too mellow for me.

Not a fan of the SLH. Too long to grow and it's a haze.

If you have ever grown out a real good pheno of DNA's Lemon Skunk then you would know what I'm looking for. High ass yields of citrus lemon skunkiness. Huge full colas a foot long. The only problem I had with them was that they sometimes full ass hermed all the way up to the top. Would wreak havoc in my tent.

People are craving the lemons lately that's why I'm looking.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I will have to disagree with you on that one. I've run a few packs and not one smelled like lemon. It also didn't get me good and wasted. Too mellow for me.

If you have ever grown out a real good pheno of DNA's Lemon Skunk then you would know what I'm looking for. High ass yields of citrus lemon skunkiness. Huge full colas a foot long. The only problem I had with them was that they sometimes full ass hermed all the way up to the top. Would wreak havoc in my tent.

My mom calls all weed skunk and she smelled my SLH and said lemons! This is day 70, coming down next week. How’s 15”?
But I get what you’re saying, if it’s not your cup of tea it’s not :)
View attachment trim.B30552CE-F2CD-409F-864E-508C49C56FC1.MOV

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member

I'd agree on the 'mellow', but I got 2 out of the 7 grown that are full on sweet lemons, almost to the point where you think it's artificial when you open the bag and have a smell. Must've got lucky, I kept the better yielder of the 2 for a while and she's well liked around here just for her terps, but the potency isn't there for me either, so let her go this time after a bit of pollen chuckin. I made a few X's with her, but the one I'd say has the best chance of finding what your are looking for would be in the Space Monkey x LVTK. The SM is POTENT and has an electric citrus zing leaning more towards grapefruit/skunk, which I'm hoping that the LVTK will pull more towards the lemon.

I think I may also still have a pack of Lemon Diesel which I'm pretty sure are from Emerald Triangle seeds when Geist was workin there. I'm not certain cos' they were purchased through the earlier GPS auctions and the likelihood of them sprouting are also pretty slim due to their age. They're yours to have a crack at if you want them tho.

Hit me up if you're interested and good luck with your hunt:)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'd agree on the 'mellow', but I got 2 out of the 7 grown that are full on sweet lemons, almost to the point where you think it's artificial when you open the bag and have a smell. Must've got lucky, I kept the better yielder of the 2 for a while and she's well liked around here just for her terps, but the potency isn't there for me either, so let her go this time after a bit of pollen chuckin. I made a few X's with her, but the one I'd say has the best chance of finding what your are looking for would be in the Space Monkey x LVTK. The SM is POTENT and has an electric citrus zing leaning more towards grapefruit/skunk, which I'm hoping that the LVTK will pull more towards the lemon.

I think I may also still have a pack of Lemon Diesel which I'm pretty sure are from Emerald Triangle seeds when Geist was workin there. I'm not certain cos' they were purchased through the earlier GPS auctions and the likelihood of them sprouting are also pretty slim due to their age. They're yours to have a crack at if you want them tho.

Hit me up if you're interested and good luck with your hunt:)
Running 5 of those sm x lvtk . I will let u know

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

not the skunk but its used in the cross...

not the skunk but its used in the cross...
Ya I've grown those out a long time ago. When the original OG 18 was still in service. Top notch stuff when it didn't herm on you. I tried it again 5 or so years ago and it just aint the same as it was because of the different OG 18. Still had some nice lemon terps tho but still hermed like a mfucker.

The LVTK is hit or miss. I remember Eso calling me out on RIU about these a few years back. He had gotten an awesome pheno of it while I grew out 20 and got 2 or 3 with a little bit of lemon smell. I complained about them and he got pissy. So he had to get smacked with creamy balls ;)

The SLH is nice but I can't use anything that runs over 9 weeks because I run a perpetual. Everything has to finish right on time. I did try one seed out a long time ago as a freebie from Attitude. Has some nice terps but I had to chop it early.

Now there is this guy I know that has some lemony goodness but he is a cock teaser. Posts pictures that give men erections and makes the ladies all wet. But this guy Gu comes around and smokes meth with him. Makes it harder than finding a ball massager to get a pack. Stop smoking meth with my uncle please. Thanks :alien:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

If you ran several packs of lvtk and none were potent enough for you then you got really unlucky.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ya I've grown those out a long time ago. When the original OG 18 was still in service. Top notch stuff when it didn't herm on you. I tried it again 5 or so years ago and it just aint the same as it was because of the different OG 18. Still had some nice lemon terps tho but still hermed like a mfucker.

The LVTK is hit or miss. I remember Eso calling me out on RIU about these a few years back. He had gotten an awesome pheno of it while I grew out 20 and got 2 or 3 with a little bit of lemon smell. I complained about them and he got pissy. So he had to get smacked with creamy balls ;)

The SLH is nice but I can't use anything that runs over 9 weeks because I run a perpetual. Everything has to finish right on time. I did try one seed out a long time ago as a freebie from Attitude. Has some nice terps but I had to chop it early.

Now there is this guy I know that has some lemony goodness but he is a cock teaser. Posts pictures that give men erections and makes the ladies all wet. But this guy Gu comes around and smokes meth with him. Makes it harder than finding a ball massager to get a pack. Stop smoking meth with my uncle please. Thanks :alien:
my jenny is straight lemon curd.
Just got Lvtk s1s from eso. You should maybe snag a pack of them and see if they're what you're looking for. Keep your creamnasty balls in your pants. Ahaha did you get the Lemon Tree Punch?

One day................before I die, I will have some lemony goodness. Until then I wait patiently under my neighbors lemon tree. He's been chasing me away lately. Especially at 2 am. He doesn't know who I am tho cause I'm wearing my Spider-man suit. But I think he said my name and told me to go to bed for fucks sake. No cops tho. All good :devilish:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm glad I decided to grab that pack of lemon skunk last year before it went bye bye over at attitude. Had planned on getting a couple more packs though.

Not sure how they stack up but Female seeds has lemon kush seeds for cheap. For the price is is worth it to try if space isn't an issue.