LED Lights I am selling 24KGrow

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Hi chuckers, a few people have asked me what lights I'm selling. I've created a price list for anyone to view and welcome to contact me (preferably via email) if they are interested. Keep in mind our timezones differ I'm at GMT +2, So I'll respond accordingly. I'm busy building the website for online orders.

Attachments

Nyaga

Is shipping and return shipping (if necessary) included in price?
Shipping is included, return shipping, I cover 50% of the return cost. If a replacement is required in the warranty period of 3 years, I cover the shipping of a new fixture once I've received the faulty fixture and its determined that the fixture failure has not been caused by installer/user negligence, power surge.

I am still busy setting up the terms & conditions and returns policy. I am pretty confident in my products and highly doubt I'll received any returns.

One cool feature is you can daisy chain up to 200 fixtures to a smart controller and control them all from a single point. I have not included the controller yet as it is still undergoing testing. Simply put I'm making it possible for small growers to get really awsum fixtures at affordable prices that commercial growers have been using for a while.

And yes ALL FIXTURES CAN BE DIMMED :cool:

Last edited:

Nyaga

I noticed that all the strip sizes are 4ft long...what are the footprints?
All fixtures are designed to cover a minimum area of 4x4ft. It will not fit in a tent smaller than 4'x4'. Here is a more detailed spec sheet of the 630S Pro fixture. I highly recommend when using these fixtures that you use LED eye protection like method seven glasses. Please protect your eyes specifically your eyes retina, the lights are extremely bright.
LED S 630w(301H)_0042.jpg

Last edited: