Led lighting suggestions

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
I'm working on a 8x9 room going to run 2 4x8 areas with led lights dwc scrog per my usual.Whats the best led brand currently in your opinion and why? Thank u for any input

Meatman

Meat Master
I'm working on a 8x9 room going to run 2 4x8 areas with led lights dwc scrog per my usual.Whats the best led brand currently in your opinion and why? Thank u for any input
If you can build one it’s the best and cheapest way to go UCANDEWIT on eBay or growdaddyleds.com he’s the same guy his name is Peter he will hook you up a bunch of us here have leds from him these are mine that I’ve built with his kits one for a 4x4 one for a 5x5 and one for a 2x4673C1F6D-17CC-4ABB-B1DD-648908682956.jpeg1D6704D6-A966-4D6B-B745-617114029A94.jpegF26AB072-7EE4-47EA-82F8-6999F242F54D.jpeg

Dalton

Nobody
If you can build one it’s the best and cheapest way to go UCANDEWIT on eBay or growdaddyleds.com he’s the same guy his name is Peter he will hook you up a bunch of us here have leds from him these are mine that I’ve built with his kits one for a 4x4 one for a 5x5 and one for a 2x4
I need a light for a 4x4 did you go with a prebuilt or piece it together yourself?(from your listed sites) I can DIY the shit out of anything, I just don't get how much of each strip, deep red, uv, the in and outs of arranging the light for best outcome. if that makes sense. I run a MIGRO ARRAY 240w for my 2x3 closet and a MIGRO ARRAY 270w for my 3x3. I would much rather build my own

Meatman

Meat Master
I built mine I just tell him what I’m looking for and how much I want to spend and he throws a kit together for me and ships it out that you build it and wire it up and it’s good to go just go to his site his number might be on there so you can just give him a call

We have a few good builders here that can make great lights. There are also Chinese lights that are decent for $600 plus delivered. Bar and quantum board style.

Then you have the big and small name brands. HLG, Fluence and Chilled for big names and Mars and others for mid level. It all depends on what you are willing to spend because they are all pretty good these days.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I need a light for a 4x4 did you go with a prebuilt or piece it together yourself?(from your listed sites) I can DIY the shit out of anything, I just don't get how much of each strip, deep red, uv, the in and outs of arranging the light for best outcome. if that makes sense. I run a MIGRO ARRAY 240w for my 2x3 closet and a MIGRO ARRAY 270w for my 3x3. I would much rather build my own
480W is what most growers seem to run in a 4x4. I built two 240W strip lights for my 4x4 and they've been doing an incredible job. I didn't bother with far red, or UV, but I don't think you need much of those, and you aren' really supposed to run those diodes all the time. If I recall correctly, you are only supposed to be using those toward the end of the light cycle each night.

Meatman

Meat Master
We have a few good builders here that can make great lights. There are also Chinese lights that are decent for $600 plus delivered. Bar and quantum board style.

Then you have the big and small name brands. HLG, Fluence and Chilled for big names and Mars and others for mid level. It all depends on what you are willing to spend because they are all pretty good these days.
Ya I’ve used Mars hydro before and had no complaints I just wanted all my lights to match so I ditched them and built one for that tent as well