Led lighting(affordable)

Peacehead

Hey guys was hoping to get the best light to cover a 3x3 area with a small budget between 250-350$,m. Any suggestions or recommendations? I have heard blackmail has a good light for 3x3. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hey guys was hoping to get the best light to cover a 3x3 area with a small budget between 250-350$,m. Any suggestions or recommendations? I have heard blackmail has a good light for 3x3. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.
U lookn for a veg or flower light for your 3x3?
Thx

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you have the skillset to build your own then you could build a decent light out of Samsung F-Strips and a meanwell driver in that price range. I'm building a 240W one for a friend now for his 2.5' x 2.5' and the parts came to a little under $250. I hate linking to RIU, but THIS THREAD is where I got the info to build mine and you can see how mine came out in THIS REDDIT POST. I run 480W in my 4x4 and I've had great results from them. My last harvest came out at 1.34 pounds and the one before that was just shy of 1.25 pounds.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
if it was me, hlg , timber or budgetled

all USA companies and have A+ and great quality .

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
if it was me, hlg , timber or budgetled

all USA companies and have A+ and great quality .
Agree totally. I own and grow with all HLG products. Two HLG 100 Rspecs would also do very, very nicely for $300

I own:
HLG 65 v2
HLG 100 v2
HLG 100 Rspec
4x HLG qb132 v2