LED grow 2 Spider 4000 and 1 Sunplix G2 800. 2 4x8 tents.

BuddyJesus

Welcome to the journal! There have been a few harvest under almost the current setup. This will be the first one with the 3rd light (Sunplix.) Right now under the Sunplix are some Triple Purple Cripple from Cannabest Genetics. The hope is to have one of their true deep purple pheno's! You all should know soon if there is. The plan is to start flower on them in about a week or 10 days. Currently under the 2 spiders are 4 OG 18(I really don't think that's what they are, but that's what i'm told) and 3 chewy runtz from Kr8genetics. Those should be finished in about 2 weekish maybe 3 for the chewy. Then there are some seeds that were just popped, and are about 2 weeks or so old. Those are Trop Cookies, Cherry Pie, West side creeper, Petrol, and one more that I can't remember at the moment lol. Those are getting topped in a few days. I don't have many recent pics of everything, but i'll put some of the more recent ones. Also been battling PM in the main tent but seem to have

Each tent has the same exhaust fan and filter. AC-Infinity-CLOUDLINE-T6 and AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 6". The first tent is TopoGrow-Indoor-High-Reflective-2-Tiered-Propagation. The tent has a seperate area for what is the current nursery. Not the best for what is needed, but gets the job done lol. The 2nd tent was gifted, and it's super nice!

Hoping to gain as much knowledge, and insight in growing as possible. BuddyJesus is by no means an expert grower and loves to hear any kind of criticism!

Cheers
~BuddyJesus~

IMG_6883.JPEGIMG_6888.JPEGIMG_6941.JPEGIMG_6944.JPEGIMG_6945.JPEGIMG_6946.JPEGIMG_6947.JPEGIMG_6948.JPEGIMG_6949.JPEG

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Welcome to the journal! There have been a few harvest under almost the current setup. This will be the first one with the 3rd light (Sunplix.) Right now under the Sunplix are some Triple Purple Cripple from Cannabest Genetics. The hope is to have one of their true deep purple pheno's! You all should know soon if there is. The plan is to start flower on them in about a week or 10 days. Currently under the 2 spiders are 4 OG 18(I really don't think that's what they are, but that's what i'm told) and 3 chewy runtz from Kr8genetics. Those should be finished in about 2 weekish maybe 3 for the chewy. Then there are some seeds that were just popped, and are about 2 weeks or so old. Those are Trop Cookies, Cherry Pie, West side creeper, Petrol, and one more that I can't remember at the moment lol. Those are getting topped in a few days. I don't have many recent pics of everything, but i'll put some of the more recent ones. Also been battling PM in the main tent but seem to have

Each tent has the same exhaust fan and filter. AC-Infinity-CLOUDLINE-T6 and AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 6". The first tent is TopoGrow-Indoor-High-Reflective-2-Tiered-Propagation. The tent has a seperate area for what is the current nursery. Not the best for what is needed, but gets the job done lol. The 2nd tent was gifted, and it's super nice!

Hoping to gain as much knowledge, and insight in growing as possible. BuddyJesus is by no means an expert grower and loves to hear any kind of criticism!

Cheers
~BuddyJesus~

View attachment 80723View attachment 80724View attachment 80725View attachment 80726View attachment 80727View attachment 80728View attachment 80729View attachment 80730View attachment 80731
Wow really nice. Well dun

BuddyJesus

Sorry for the delay! but took clones, and topped the babies. Also did some light defoliating on the Triple purple cripple. Supposed to be a bad ass strain. Also will be chopping the OG and the chew runtz next weekend! Super dense buds and they stank lol!

Anyway here's some pics. Some are from the 3rd the others are more recent. last 4 are the most recent.

Anyone here fuck with fresh frozen to make rosin after washing?

IMG_7219.JPEGIMG_7224.JPEGIMG_7225.JPEGIMG_7240.JPEGIMG_7245.JPEGIMG_7247.JPEGIMG_7269.JPGIMG_7270.JPGIMG_7271.JPGIMG_7272.JPG

BuddyJesus

You need to dry it a couple of days before you squeeze it for rosin or the water content is too high. You run into explosive blow outs too from the steam build up.
can i just dry it in a regular freezer? I don't have a freeze dryer. Thinking about trying to wash some of this harvest to learn about pressing fresh frozen hash.

BuddyJesus

few updated pics from today. Flipped the 2nd tent to flower, and will be putting the ones in flower into a 48hour dark period on wednesday. Chop them on Friday or Saturday. The ones that I've topped are recovering well. Clones are starting to root as of today. I'm super excited to see how the next batch of plants do! The triple purple cripple strain has 2 phenos, 1 green and 1 dark ass purple that is triched the fuck out on either phenos! Picked up a low temp plate setup and am itching to try and make some rosin! Anyway here's the new pics from today.

Also I have something going on with a couple of the plants that were topped. Anyone have any thoughts (checkout pics of 2 leaves.)

IMG_7375.JPEGIMG_7376.JPEGIMG_7377.JPEGIMG_7378.JPEGIMG_7379.JPEGIMG_7380.JPEGIMG_7382.JPEGIMG_7383.JPEGIMG_7384.JPEG

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
GH whats up! Glad to see you here too! and I know those cola's are something else haha. Can't wait to see how they finish out. what you got going on now?
Still got my Zkittlez going from clone and a gorilla glue but the veg tent is exciting. In addition to 7 Zkittlez clones , I've got 2 black widows, an og kush, an ice and 3 phenos of THE c99 from brothers grimm. Had em for a few years just getting around to em. Clones from all that stuff in the aerocloner now, besides the ice. Those will all be moved to the 5x5 next weekend or atleast half of them for a staggered harvest and to fill in the space I just planted 2 grandaddy PURP fems (waiting for taproots on other 2) and 4 bubblegum kush fems.. the perpetual has definitely been keeping me busy

BuddyJesus

So harvested the ones in flower, and i'm not sure what the hell happened, but they were dense as fuck 1 day then over night airy as fuck. was really disappointed on it, and decided to have it all turned into concentrates. It was so weird. The leaves all turned rust colored and super crispy dry. Anyway, the TPC's are THRIVING!! LOL. They look so damn good. I can't wait to see how they do. Then all of the seeds are about to be sexed this week also. Cherry Pie, West side Creeper, White Walker, Tropicanna Cookie, and there's one Petrol.

And the cloner 100% rooted. Those will go in cups tomorrow.

IMG_7465.JPEGIMG_7466.JPEGIMG_7467.JPEGIMG_7469.JPGIMG_7470.JPGIMG_7474.JPEGIMG_7475.JPEGIMG_7476.JPEGIMG_7477.JPEGIMG_7478.JPEG

BuddyJesus

Whats up all, how's everyone doing? Sorry been mia busy as hell with life. About to chop down the triple purple cripple in like a week or so. That tent (tent 2) is thriving like crazy under that new sunplix led. Going to upgrade the other tent to one also. But tent 1 fucking PM fighting is dumb! just pitched the 10 flowering plants in there to rip the tent down, and clean the fuck out of it.

Any way here some updated pics
IMG_7476.JPEGIMG_8363.JPEGIMG_8364.JPEGIMG_8365.JPEGIMG_8367.JPEGIMG_8368.JPEGIMG_8371.JPEG