Led build

Streetpro09

Tester
OK let me explain what I understand and what I need help clarifying. The wiring on the right of the driver is for the power cord. The wiring on the right is for??? Looks like there are possibly two driver circuits? Should I hook 7 boards up to one circuit and 7 to the other. What about the other 3 wires on the right side?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
OK let me explain what I understand and what I need help clarifying. The wiring on the right of the driver is for the power cord. The wiring on the right is for??? Looks like there are possibly two driver circuits? Should I hook 7 boards up to one circuit and 7 to the other. What about the other 3 wires on the right side?
U got a long way to go brother

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Looks to be a cc or constant current driver.
The guy u ordered it from, ucandewit? He didnt swnd U a diagram? How,do,u know this,is the correct driver? Do,u have a spec sheet?
Do ya want me to do,it ALL for ya?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
But yes cc driver are parallel. Be careful to have all your connections equal length.
Ya May need to do a series parallel combo , but I'm no expert. I just mess around

dimmer