Leaf yellowing with dots

Xombie89

My environment and nutes vary, frankly I'm not trying to dial-in or anything so there's no way that I can post anything accurate regarding ph, nutes, lights, temps, humidity, etc.
I'm just wondering based on the look of the leaves if anyone knows what would cause yellowing lower leaves which also have dots on them. Dots usually signify bugs but I've only seen about 5 flying gnats, which I've killed, since starting.
I'm not too worried or anything but it's been a while since I've posted, figured I'd throw up a few pics.
This is a 4th gear from County Line Genetics, mixed soils, using calmag and Tiger bloom, just threw in some miracle grow rose bloom for the nitrogen and phosphorus today. First pistils showed on May 8th morning so about 3 weeks into flower. @J.James @mr_c 20200527_151153.jpg20200527_151035.jpg15906074068678946926302158202085.jpg15906075843551225067100497255055.jpgfrom left to right, Florida deisel mainline, jelly biscuit x blueberry freeze, flod clone which I took prematurely, 4th gear 2nd tier clone rooted doing well.

Attachments

Xombie89

Cool deal, I've never used nutes during veg and I always end up seeing the leaves die early. Sometimes there's bugs and sometimes there's mildew. Since this is the first grow I've had neither, I figure it makes sense that they lack N..
She smells almost overwhelmingly potent, with a surplus of bud sites. Healthy and adaptive throughout the whole grow. Very glad I took a clone, I may need to multiply tents just to keep her in my life while trying other strains as well.

Xombie89

Hahah no joke, planted one of each and forgot to label. One turned male on me.. It seems the Royal Mystery has more of a bubbly bud growth but they both start with long straight pistils from what I've seen. @sfrigon1

Xombie89

I just pull em once they are past 50 percent yellow
I did a ton of pruning because I had a ton of powdery mildew my last 2 grows. Almost gave up growing honestly. Do you think that I'm better off leaving the yellowing leaves on there so that they're fully absorbed back into the plant or just drop them to make room for airflow etc.?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I did a ton of pruning because I had a ton of powdery mildew my last 2 grows. Almost gave up growing honestly. Do you think that I'm better off leaving the yellowing leaves on there so that they're fully absorbed back into the plant or just drop them to make room for airflow etc.?
Prob pulling

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hahah no joke, planted one of each and forgot to label. One turned male on me.. It seems the Royal Mystery has more of a bubbly bud growth but they both start with long straight pistils from what I've seen. @sfrigon1
Looks like a 4th Gear to me, with that tight bud spacing that will disappear in flower. Not a heavy feeder, Drop the temps in mid-late flower and she will turn fall colors.

Xombie89

Looks like a 4th Gear to me, with that tight bud spacing that will disappear in flower. Not a heavy feeder, Drop the temps in mid-late flower and she will turn fall colors.
Definitely looks like 4th gear to me as well. I was afraid to start her due to the timing of flower; I don't have an a/c..
Gonna be late spring with high temps and humidity. The clone I took I can flower throughout winter probably, get those colors going, I look forward to it thanks for the tip!

Xombie89

Uhh, so it's doing better now but my lil ones have me worried. 2 totally different plants, one clone one seed, one sativa one indica, same problem.. Any ideas? Hoping it's not bugs.20200601_185750.jpg20200601_185706.jpg20200601_185710.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Looks like your plant is just using up it's nitrogen. It looks healthy otherwise. No big deal to lose a few lower leaves during flower.
I believe it might be just starting to run a little low on nutes. That's why it is "scavaging" the lowers. The tops always get the nutes and robs the lowers when running a little low. Looks good as slow mo said.
I just pull em once they are past 50 percent yellow
I tend to pull anything that has any "blemishes" on the leaf. If someone is having powder mold got to pull more leaves off the plant than you have been doing and fans above and below the canopy. little 6" fans or anything. You got "stagnant" air. You can strip plants leaving like 30% plant matter left. I can't remember the last time I had "powder mold". Those one pics looked like "critters munching" on them. They congregate right on the veins of the leaf. that's where the nutes are flowing. You will see little pcs of debre on the main vein of the leaf 1st, If you have a scope you can see the bite marks. If you don't, better get one. They are cheap and well worth having one.