Leaf roll?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I have read this is caused by light intensity. This cookies and chem is just about done. Maybe it happens at the end of flower naturally as the plant is coming to maturity. I’m running eb 3500 600wat in a 4x4 about 6”hight.
Any insight?View attachment 5090
Kinda hard to get past looking at the rosin rails on the leaves above. I think it is fairly normal toward the end of flowering. But not sure about that i know i see it pretty often on my grows.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yep I raise it when leaning in taking picks so my hair doesn't get any whiter LOL
Well i am not familiar with your light so i can't comment on that. I bought one of those temperature laser guns on amazon for 17 dollars. Rely takes the guess work out canopy temps. I use it all over the place. I have a pack of those seeds i am going to run one day.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I read on Grow Weed Easy that a 600 watt light shouldn’t be any closer than 14” and no further than 18” with 16” being ideal. I keep my 600 at 16” and one pheno out of six gets the curl - you might have to zoom in to see it:

635FEC04-AFAB-4806-A577-60DB655C7B4B.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I read on Grow Weed Easy that a 600 watt light shouldn’t be any closer than 14” and no further than 18” with 16” being ideal. I keep my 600 at 16” and one pheno out of six gets the curl - you might have to zoom in to see it:

View attachment 5107
Depends on the light. I'm running a 4x4 strip LED light. However I think that's what is causing the curl. Too much intensity.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
It's a DIY light. I just go by this guide. My meter is a cheep Chinese one so it may not be too accurate. Like I say I think I'm running 55000 Lux at the tops but it may be more since the meters are not to accurate with LEDs.
image.png

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I'm getting some too.I thought it was because I have fans blowing directly at the area the curl is happening on two different plants on opposite side of the tent.
In my situation,it may be a combo of heat,wind and my light being close...8".I think it's more the hot wind more than the lights proximity.I also have cree 3590's. All the other plants in the cree tent don't show any curl.Also,it's just the top leaves on said colas,the rest of then plant is fine.

Cupping is usually attributed to heat. In my case hot wind.