Laws and how we break them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Give us a candidate, of the people, by the people, for the people, and i would consider voting.

The whole system is designed to keep the poor in a constant state of stress and despair while the rich and wealthy live comfortably

Until the poor realize how many more of us there are, its going to continue

The candidates are already chosen for us, the wealthy will always have their man in office. No matter a democrat or a republican. The electoral college makes it impossible for me to ever believe that my vote would count for anything.

Voting for the lesser of 2 Evils is still voting for Evil.
Balkanization is happening ,soon People will be able to live in a part of the Old United States that lines up with their beliefs but The US of our ancestors is dead. Look at Virginia if You don't believe Me , a County just called up and established it's own Militia .

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Look at Virginia if You don't believe Me , a County just called up and established it's own Militia .
You blame them? Government wanting to step in and take things away from you.. How about we try it with another state and take away internet/cell phones. You don’t need either of those and can survive without them.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Balkanization is happening ,soon People will be able to live in a part of the Old United States that lines up with their beliefs but The US of our ancestors is dead. Look at Virginia if You don't believe Me , a County just called up and established it's own Militia .
YEP that will be were the first shots are fired. I have seen just a small fraction of the kind of firepower that is in rural VA. Not sure how they are going to try and collect these weapons but from what i saw most are certainly willing to die to defend that right to bear arms. And there is lots of them in that state.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
YEP that will be were the first shots are fired. I have seen just a small fraction of the kind of firepower that is in rural VA. Not sure how they are going to try and collect these weapons but from what i saw most are certainly willing to die to defend that right to bear arms. And there is lots of them in that state.
I go to a lot of auctions. I went to an estate sale last Friday, there was only 451 firearms, collected by the gentleman over a lifetime. I see that a lot. Not at all uncommon to see 1-2-300+ firearms from one house. I’d sure hate to see what would happen when they try to start collecting those.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I go to a lot of auctions. I went to an estate sale last Friday, there was only 451 firearms, collected by the gentleman over a lifetime. I see that a lot. Not at all uncommon to see 1-2-300+ firearms from one house. I’d sure hate to see what would happen when they try to start collecting those.
I think we would all be shocked at the number of weapons in that state. Also its not like this has taken many by surprise they have been buying weapons in huge numbers especially in the last 15 yrs. @Punisher84 i have seen several estates like that and a lot of them would not be considered hunting type weapons. A lot of high tech weapons as well. I don't want anyone to get hurt but if this has to start somewhere this will be a hell of a example of things to come. Anything along this type of confiscation would have to be carried out with a military operation. I just don't see that happening but we will see.

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Weed is taking a chunk out of big pharma right now and soon to be even bigger with the whole opioid thing and then the whole plan went to shit so they have to try and stuff the genie back in the bottle or lose big in the long run cause its a plant and people will just grow it so how do you get tax monies from that.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I think we would all be shocked at the number of weapons in that state. Also its not like this has taken many by surprise they have been buying weapons in huge numbers especially in the last 15 yrs. @Punisher84 i have seen several estates like that and a lot of them would not be considered hunting type weapons. A lot of high tech weapons as well. I don't want anyone to get hurt but if this has to start somewhere this will be a hell of a example of things to come. Anything along this type of confiscation would have to be carried out with a military operation. I just don't see that happening but we will see.
A confiscation would be considered an illegal order by most soldiers and vets , it wouldn't be followed in fact if there is a confiscation called there will be a good number of Military Members who would at minimum sit that one out , Swore an oath to the Constitution not some politician and any politician I don't care what party that tries to take away a RIGHT guaranteed in the Constitution needs to be hung for sedition.

Status
Not open for further replies.