Laws and how we break them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 60

Didn't wanna start a POLITICAL rant here.....or have this be a place for political rant.....but saw this and thought..."Hmmmm"

I've heard some folks say that this President will be the saviour (pun intended) of all of our weed worries and will legalize weed across the land. This article doesn't lend anything to that belief...in fact...quite the opposite.

By example...i'm not sure that anything he says or does can be believed or relied upon....but this is what he did this week that goes against what he's said previously. Oh...the surprise. I don't think he's ever gone back on his "word" before. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:🖕(n):poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Not that anyone here cares what the Gov't says.......nor will any of us stop growing or selling or whatever it is folks do because of it. It's like making ciggies legal ONLY for 21 and up folks. Haven't we been here/aren't we STILL here in many places with weed....and everybody still high. Makes no sense...but when has Govt made any sense? All they've done now is create a mini-black market for cigs for the under 21 crowd... "Hey man...you wanna buy a Marlboro?"

So what do you think? Which way will it go? States rights...or the King on his high horse fuckin with the sick?

Passing to the LEFT.....as always.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
But I found an old branch that's only 9' that I can use so wtf, :)
No matter what Trump does, he's only on the horizon the most 5 more years. The real damage and what's scary is the Supreme Court picks that could happen in that time. That could be life changing at least lifestyle.

D

Deleted member 60

LOL....Most folks do the same with the 10 foot pole! That's why weed is still illegal in so many states.

Here (me anyway)...we always buy the poles and break them fuckers right out of the package. Like outing ourselves to the comminity by roving the 'hood/ski area to collect signatures to change the laws....cus we believed in all of it so very much. In the end....a shorter pole maskes a better club!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
FWIW, the raising of the smoking age and vaping age was slipped into the massive spending bill by the DEMS. Lots of people seem to forget that the President does not make law. He can sign or not sign - until then your guesses are pure speculation.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Also - since the fair trade deal went through and we are no longer treating Mexico and Canada like charities, Mexico is in fact paying for the wall. Simply because we will have a net profit in trade, or at least not be donating billions because we seem to have spare cash laying around.

D

Deleted member 60

You are correct......it was Dem pushed legislation...but in a Gov't controlled BY the R's...so...um....let's blame the Dems as always. Either way...it creates a new market/problem/law that mirrors what the gov't has done with weed. Basically..ignoring the will of the People. We went through all of this shit back when the 18 year olds got the vote. Wonder how long that will be allowed to stand?

Not wanting to debate "The Wall" or trade/etc.. If we do we gotta talk about IMPEACHMENT....and that prolly ain't a good idea. Just wanted thoughts about the backtrack on weed/med pot that affect a few folks here...or could.....

be safe out there folks.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
LOL....Most folks do the same with the 10 foot pole! That's why weed is still illegal in so many states.

Here (me anyway)...we always buy the poles and break them fuckers right out of the package. Like outing ourselves to the comminity by roving the 'hood/ski area to collect signatures to change the laws....cus we believed in all of it so very much. In the end....a shorter pole maskes a better club!
Well it's nice that you have that right but how'd you get it? You see some states that may be weed illegal, were actually out there dying for those rights when some states were just full of buffalo. It's all in your perspective. :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You are correct......it was Dem pushed legislation...but in a Gov't controlled BY the R's...so...um....let's blame the Dems as always. Either way...it creates a new market/problem/law that mirrors what the gov't has done with weed. Basically..ignoring the will of the People. We went through all of this hit back when the 18 year olds got the vote. Wonder how long that will be allowed to stand.

Not wanting to debate "The Wall" or trade/etc.. If we do we gotta talk about IMPEACHMENT....and that prolly ain't a good idea. Just wanted thoughts about the backtrack on weed/med pot that affect a few folks here...or could.....

be safe out there folks.
It was either have a gov't shutdown while arguing over it or sign it. The smoking age should be challenged and lose in court - just because it is law does not mean it's Constitutional - ask Virginia. All they need to bring up is the voting/military service age and there is no good argument against.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Politics!!

My investments are doing well, economy is booming, money is plentiful, I don’t watch the news so I have no reason to be concerned with stuff people fabricate to get a rise out of people. Americas biggest problem is we don’t have any problems. I’m outa here before this gets scary.
🏃‍♂️💨💨💨💨💨

D

Deleted member 60

We got legal here...both med and rec.... via folks like me who canvassed the comminity and collected signatures on petitions to get the 3 measures on the ballot (sadly... the first measure failed in '98)

I read folks on the board saying "yeah...but you have legal weed". Duh Fucker..Duh..... and you don't cus you did/do nothing but make bank off the plant. Alot of work went into getting these measures on the ballot. I was out there collecting sigs all 3 times in fact.in a very small town. Always pisses me off when I see people thinking we got this handed to us. Not.

No comment on the rest of it other to say that..... like you, Punisher....my stocks/investments are rockin big gains like they did in the ...gasp...Clinton years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
And an IQ test that proves the voter has at least a 90 IQ as well as being at least 2nd generation American.
I always though owning a home would be a good requirement to vote, though I was 30 before I filed homestead for the first time (military and job after had me here there and everywhere, just rented or stay with someone) so I could see that not being the greatest idea.

Too many people vote with emotion, I like so and so and am voting for them. If a person stopped and actually thought about how electing one person or another will actually their life. Actually affect you... I’d bet better than 90% of voters lives really don’t change much at all from one presidency to another.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The Germanic blood in Me says shoot anyone who doesn't agree and imprison the ones who You have to convince. Now I am going to Goose step thru My rounds making sure Spot's poop mess got cleaned up And the Customers bathroom smells like popourri and not the breath of a Texan.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Give us a candidate, of the people, by the people, for the people, and i would consider voting.

The whole system is designed to keep the poor in a constant state of stress and despair while the rich and wealthy live comfortably

Until the poor realize how many more of us there are, its going to continue

The candidates are already chosen for us, the wealthy will always have their man in office. No matter a democrat or a republican. The electoral college makes it impossible for me to ever believe that my vote would count for anything.

Voting for the lesser of 2 Evils is still voting for Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.