Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Big sale at SHN. Lots of 5-packs for $30 or less and some other stuff 30% off. I picked up an assortment of breeders I wanted to grow and some strains in the crosses I've wanted to try. These were the regs I got.

Double Alien La Plata Labs Lemon Alien x Alien Bubba
Sour Hebrew National Best Coast Kosherdog x Sour Chem
Prana Irie Genetics Flo x Arise
Tardis Homegrown Natural Wonders Oregon Diesel X TimeWreck

And I got a pack of CDB Sage from TH Seeds that is a 10%-10% ratio of THC and CBD. I wanted to try the Sage, and I wanted a full-spectrum CBD strain.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 98514

I’m hoping to get these finished by Christmas, or New Year’s at the latest. I’d like to find a keeper in all of them, I know the odds are against it but you never know.
I have two of the Royal Kush X going now. I expected homogenous but I got a plain Jane and a wierd cabbage leaf version. I'm not basing anything on looks because I bought these for the legendary high. Good thing is that if niether of these are "the one" I know that there's variety in the rest of the pack. Oh, and the fact that I got 15 for the price of 12 helped 🤪 Smoke report by Thanksgiving.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I still don't understand the whole "souvenir" thing. Does that actually protect sellers or do they just put it on their packs thinking it does? The definition of "souvenir" is "a keepsake for a place visited" so I don't know how it even applies to seeds you purchase online. Wouldn't it make more sense to just print "Please look up and follow your local laws before planting these seeds" on the packs?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I still don't understand the whole "souvenir" thing. Does that actually protect sellers or do they just put it on their packs thinking it does? The definition of "souvenir" is "a keepsake for a place visited" so I don't know how it even applies to seeds you purchase online. Wouldn't it make more sense to just print "Please look up and follow your local laws before planting these seeds" on the packs?
A better one that I have actually seen - don't remember where in the advertising but I don't think it was on the pack - "these seeds contain less that .3% THC as required by law" or something to that effect :cool:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually I think warning labels have been the downfall of mankind to this point. People that should not survive to breeding age are being papmered and allowed to procreate :ROFLMAO:

"WARNING: COFFEE MAY BE HOT" - Well noooooooooooooooooo -shit. If I am paying for the coffee it damn well better be!

Remove all warning labels and let Darwin sort some shit out 😁

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Actually I think warning labels have been the downfall of mankind to this point. People that should not survive to breeding age are being papmered and allowed to procreate :ROFLMAO:

"WARNING: COFFEE MAY BE HOT" - Well noooooooooooooooooo -shit. If I am paying for the coffee it damn well better be!

Remove all warning labels and let Darwin sort some shit out 😁
I once bought a lawn mower that had a warning label on it saying that using it to trim hedges could cause injury or death. :rolleyes: