Last day in the tent

Yotron

Man if only things ran the way they should . Getting a new home and shoes any day now. All looking great for my first round ..
We have ......GG4 irl , lime gorilla bubble ,sweet tea , dread bread, The white x G13HP , blowfish, chem x OMG, NL5 Haze F6 , NL5xNL5Haze and finally the runt that somehow survived megafauna x consumption. All about a month old ish in one gallons in a crowded ass 2x2.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yotron

Transplanted to 5 gallon bags and Went away for ten days . Just got to water them today . They look good , gnats are about to get the mosquito dunks . I think a little trim might do some good too . My only real issue now is poor ventilation hoping to work this out soon. Much love y’all . ❤💛💚

Attachments

Yotron

Sorry I’m not so up on my posts folks. But Im trying . I’m at 7 weeks and I’m sexing . I’m eager to flip because I don’t have much headroom . This might be an issue, We’ll see .. Two strains have shown pistils , nl5 x nl5haze by Atlantic seeds and the white x G13HP by hazeman . I’ve had to cull 3 males that were just beautiful. A sweet tea by TGA, NL5Haze F6 by swami and a Blue orca Haze x Kohlm by swami seeds . I also think one GG4 IRL by toney greens tourtoured beans and a Mega fauna x Consumption by relic seeds might be showing male . Very disappointed by the later . I pruned some leaves after this photo , and getting ready for the flip this weekend . I’ll lollipop once I do . Fingers crossed folks .. Let’s rol!!! Much love .. ❤💚💛

Attachments

Yotron

Well I’m at three weeks now . I do two weeks nice cause I do two weeks twice . I had a timer issue that set me back two weeks and screwed up a lot of the timing, size of plants and nutrients left in the soil. The environment is hot, and there is a little stress but after all the abuse they are doing ok I guess. This is my first round in forever and it’s at my buddies so that’s my story and I’m ok with it . The lights I made are doing well they run hot unless a fan is on them. The room is packed and I needmore room but once again it’s OK .. Too many ladies is not a problem .. 😂 , just more larf . I should be getting some better ventilation this week .
So we have
Sweet Tea by subcool
Nl5 x NL5haze by atlantic organic
Nl5 haze f6 by swami
White x G13 HP by Hazeman
Blue orca haze x Kohlm by swami
GG4 IRL by TGTB
Lime Gorilla Bubble Tony Green’s Tortured Beans
Chem x OMG by Bhodi
Dreadbread by Bhodi
Blowfish 2 of them by Hazeman
I am just starting to see some resin come through on the leaves and really not much of a stink just yet .. This should be a great month .
Take care y’all and I’ll update when I can. 🙏🏼👊🏼

Attachments

Yotron

Dreadbread by bhodi is as dense as he clams, It needs room,It would shine outdoors. Fresh ground black pepper, lemon, sweet subtle mango smells. Blowfish by Hazeman . If Mr.Funk met Miss Dank and burnt church insence at the dead show .it’s going to lite up the room ... The frostiest plant out of 10 varieties. I planted two seeds I was blessed w two females .

Attachments

Yotron

Lime Gorilla Bubble by Tony Greens Tortured Beans . Astringent Lime . Although it looks nothing like the pice I’ve seen so I’m a little confused .. Looks more like the haze line, if I had to guess .. lol .. For some reason I liked this plant the most out of he bunch. It had a rough start and almost didn’t make it, it was the runt and the underdog and shined in the end ... ❤💛💚

Attachments