Kre8 genetics

Peacehead

I noticed this guy on Instagram posting a ton of fire looking buds. I was wondering if anyone had any personal information experience with these guys genetics. He has a sale right now 50 seeds for 25 bucks..which is a crazy good deal, but still very uncertain of authenticity..any feedback or grower reviews from anyone that has run his gear??

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
They don't answer emails...ill be doing a honest review when ever the seeds I bought arrive and talk about plants from them.
Not answering a simple email isn't good....first flag against them. I know they are around as they flood ig daily.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Kre8 is a married couple, they used to be something else I forget. Chick is the one that posts all these dumb pics with every dude but her husband at events. Dude looks like a fat slob, chick looks like a total tweaker. Every few years they seem to run off with a bunch of peoples money for non delivered or shitty beans and then pop up again under a new name/brand.

I wouldn’t grow their shit....

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Kre8 is a married couple, they used to be something else I forget. Chick is the one that posts all these dumb pics with every dude but her husband at events. Dude looks like a fat slob, chick looks like a total tweaker. Every few years they seem to run off with a bunch of peoples money for non delivered or shitty beans and then pop up again under a new name/brand.

I wouldn’t grow their shit....
Man wish I knew that......

Peacehead

I h
They don't answer emails...ill be doing a honest review when ever the seeds I bought arrive and talk about plants from them.
Not answering a simple email isn't good....first flag against them. I know they are around as they flood ig daily.
I haven’t received tracking or anything for this order yet.. wish I knew all of this before ordering. Lol