Kobe Bryant Dead

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
My old man served. Thought it was neat as a youngster to try an MRE. In Bosnia/Hungary they used up a a fuck ton of MRE's just for the heaters. That was a miserable deployment for the troops. Cold/rainy/muddy, more than one case of tent going kaboom when someone lit a cigarette inside the tent... propane heaters... smh.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My old man served. Thought it was neat as a youngster to try an MRE. In Bosnia/Hungary they used up a a fuck ton of MRE's just for the heaters. That was a miserable deployment for the troops. Cold/rainy/muddy, more than one case of tent going kaboom when someone lit a cigarette inside the tent... propane heaters... smh.
We had Kerosene Heaters for the GP Smalls that vented out the stack , but the same fucking brownies. 96 WAS Bosnian deployment , nice blue helmets . PS did some Basketball fool die today?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
PS did some Basketball fool die today?
I saw a grown man crying over his death today. I won't take anything away from that, I know death can hit closer to home for some than others, and sometimes just having to process the removal of an individual you know can trigger emotions. I get it.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I saw a grown man crying over his death today. I won't take anything away from that, I know death can hit closer to home for some than others, and sometimes just having to process the removal of an individual you know can trigger emotions. I get it.
First I am ex Military so death to Me is no different than walking across the street, 2nd my beliefs celebrate death , it reunites Me with lost loved ones and Buddies, I also believe that some are blessed or cursed to keep returning . Death isn't the end its the beginning. People are programmed to wail and cry because they are taught they are supposed too and if they don't they are bad. Horse shit . When I stand in front of the All Father I will do so with no regrets or shame . I love Life Yes but I understand its just the very 1st chapter of an endless book.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Death is death. Rich or poor. Why is this "news". If you watch basketball, you'll be in the know because it affects the basketball people. Now every celebrity that also really doesn't matter is posting photo op pic of them with basketball rapist dude like they were related. Never got into the fanboy shit at any level.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The Universe is all about balance, IF I stress IF He raped that Women then the Universe and the Gods took payment because His Daughter was on that chopper too. Is it right ? Who know , only the Gods. Those so called celebrities are the worst cancers , the only People worse are the People who worship them.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Did they prove that he raped her? genuinely curious..i dont really follow sports to much but i do remember something about him cheating on his wife tho

lots of folks on twitter upset comparing him to michael jordan

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Heard it's hard to crash a helicopter. They normally can go down slow.
All I have to say is the crazy mother fuckers who picked me up and dropped me off weren’t afraid to crash. I know no specifics but any pilot I even knew was more worried about his cargo or the people on the ground than himself. Or herself, had a couple cooters give us rides.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
If they lose power they have an auto-rotate feature. Keeps the airframe intact all the way to the crash site.
or if they’re fucking vietnamese they kick that bitch into neutral and drop it in drive just prior to hitting the deck. Crazy motherfuckers. Another training trip I’ll never forget, neither will my shorts between my cheeks.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
All I have to say is the crazy mother fuckers who picked me up and dropped me off weren’t afraid to crash. I know no specifics but any pilot I even knew was more worried about his cargo or the people on the ground than himself. Or herself, had a couple cooters give us rides.
TBH those girls flew more aggressive than anyone. Emotion works both ways.