Kobe Bryant Dead

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya its weird the mamba died on the same night LeBron passed mamba for 3rd all time scoring.. Weird shit.. I liked him as a player but off the court i hated him cause he raped women but because he was a millionaire he got away with it..

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah, lost a lot of friends in bird crashes.
Favorite way the US Military hides clandestine combat deaths, 48 soldiers from Ft Polk died in a helicopter crash right after Operation Just Cause , Few days later Ft Bragg a bunch and then another Ft Stewart. We lost more Guys in the first night in Panama than the whole first Gulf War fighting house to house in Panama City .

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I know you could not eject. LOL I am talking about the vessel itself having a safety shoot. I know some of the light planes have them. Damn things drop like a rock with no power.
Theyre certainly not like a plane, don’t coast in. Most pilots I worked with will just go down with the bird, takes a gigantic fuckin set of testicles to do their job.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Favorite way the US Military hides clandestine combat deaths, 48 soldiers from Ft Polk died in a helicopter crash right after Operation Just Cause , Few days later Ft Bragg a bunch and then another Ft Stewart. We lost more Guys in the first night in Panama than the whole first Gulf War fighting house to house in Panama City .
I here of lots of injuries just getting out of the damn things. Like the pilots are allergic to the ground 3-6 feet close enough GO!

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Unfortunately yes, I could go on for hours But this isn’t the place. Military does a lot of things the general public knows nothing about but when it goes sideways it needs to be remedied. I saw it with my own two eyes. Sounds like you were around a generation or two before me.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I here of lots of injuries just getting out of the damn things. Like the pilots are allergic to the ground 3-6 feet close enough GO!
That is the way its done so the bird can get away fast and get altitude for the door gunners to cover the troops they just deployed. They other reason is so no troops get caught up in the rotors and to decrease the debris blowing into the guys on the ground