Kitchen Sink Guidelines

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Question for the governor.

I am considering starting a thread on "vaccinations". Is that a topic that would be allowable ?

I promise not to say fuck, shit or any other words referring to copulation or defecation in a derogatory way in the thread title.

D

Deleted member 60

The Wizard is also busy....so yer all the way down the ladder to the flying monkeys on this one @Highland Rogue....

Hey....thanks for asking.... but past (failed) attempts at non-weed related content here dictate that we keep things centered around the plant we all love and take those more opinionated topics to their respective forums elsewhere on the Net.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
The Wizard is also busy....so yer all the way down the ladder to the flying monkeys on this one @Highland Rogue....

Hey....thanks for asking.... but past (failed) attempts at non-weed related content here dictate that we keep things centered around the plant we all love and take those more opinionated topics to their respective forums elsewhere on the Net.
Thanks for the clarification. I got a flying squirrel out back, but no flying monkeys. I'll go shout at the squirrel. Lol.