Just popping in to say hello!

Lady Zandra

Hi there!
My "name" is Lady Zandra- but folks call me "LZ".

Draig and I have been married 30 Years, and have been growing for over 20 of them...
Done dirt & hydro, even outdoors.

We have been Mods elsewhere in the past, loved being able to help new growers when we can... but are done with the drama...

We've been 'on Hiatus' for a bit- so looking forward to getting back into the growing community and bigger grows again...and definitely doing some breeding to work with our strains from a few years back.

I look forward to getting to know and chat with some of you!

We'll be posting our Newest purchase and grow...Talk at ya later!

LZ ;)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hi there!

Draig and I have been married 30 Years, and have been growing for over 20 of them...

We have been Mods elsewhere in the past, loved being able to help new growers when we can... but are done with the drama...

We've been 'on Hiatus' for a bit- so looking forward to getting back into the growing community and bigger grows again...and definitely doing some breeding to work with our strains from a few years back.

LZ ;)
Glad you came! Always good to have knowledgeable growers around 😀

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Hi there!

LZ ;)
Wow you sound like our kind of people!! IMG_20200305_055250446.jpg

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Hi there!

LZ ;)
I was burned on another site, I wasn't looking to join another, but this is the best! H has made a safe place, where you can have your opinions and not be attacked, a lot of knowledgeable folks here, who are always willing to help. Can't wait to see what you are working on, I think you will be at home here. Not drama free, but as close to heaven as it gets.

Lady Zandra

I was burned on another site, I wasn't looking to join another, but this is the best! H has made a safe place, where you can have your opinions and not be attacked, a lot of knowledgeable folks here, who are always willing to help. Can't wait to see what you are working on, I think you will be at home here. Not drama free, but as close to heaven as it gets.
Thank you! Glad to know!
Yeah..the last place we were at started out Great.. but when you get a lot of strong-minded and opinionated growers in one place, and add a few drama queens..well..got to be too much! Too many arguments, name calling, trolling... Too old for that nonsense!