Just new here, old and grey really

Crownpoodle

Been lurking forums for years but mostly passed. Found this and a couple others recently where I see some of the same people being civil with a sense of humor. Always good. My problem today besides paying for todays GLG order, is deciding what to start. I hope my wife's sense of humor continues to hold up when she hands me my next packages. I've quit buying surfboards and fishing gear. That should count for something!

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Been lurking forums for years but mostly passed. Found this and a couple others recently where I see some of the same people being civil with a sense of humor. Always good. My problem today besides paying for todays GLG order, is deciding what to start. I hope my wife's sense of humor continues to hold up when she hands me my next packages. I've quit buying surfboards and fishing gear. That should count for something!
Glad to have you. IMG_20200305_055250446.jpg you're going to love it here.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hell yeah 😎 time for a new hobby to spend ur money on lol. To his place is awesome ,glad to have ya

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Welcome! What strains are you deciding between to start?

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Man, I was bored the other night, and burping one of my jars, and (here's where it gets emotional so if ya got tissue, grab some) started thinking about how much I love this site and all of you silly chuckers. So I thought I would express my feelings. My therapist is gonna be pretty proud of me. I thought the contest was only for plants. Can I enter the next one? If so,,, will ya still vote for me? ( You know your my favorite 😉)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Man, I was bored the other night, and burping one of my jars, and (here's where it gets emotional so if ya got tissue, grab some) started thinking about how much I love this site and all of you silly chuckers. So I thought I would express my feelings. My therapist is gonna be pretty proud of me. I thought the contest was only for plants. Can I enter the next one? If so,,, will ya still vote for me? ( You know your my favorite 😉)
U can always send me beans if u really wanna express your feelings.