Just finished building this for a friend

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hey man I'm a nobody too. I have given these to 3 Growbros now. From what ive seen. Its worth the 230$in parts. Js.i wish I took a pic today. Mac1, wc, and 2 bz just chillin under 350 watts of qb132 @6" ...., 9ts all about what they can hanle. If ur saying my 3x5 cant handle almost 700 watts ur probably right, at first, then they adapt.
Its all about environment. Kev seems to do ok hahah

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
To bad @Big Perm isnt around to,chime,in.
He seemed like he thought he knew what he was talking about. Almost to,fault. A lil to straightforward sometimes. Right @Big Terps !? Haha I still remember that shit about the light u tried
Ya for sure.. He did no alot on these led quantums, but acted like a butt hurt kid when he was wrong or if u brought up HGL lights.
He had a HGL vs HLG side by side going a couple yrs ago on different forum, that he just closed all of a sudden after veg was done??
I asked him why he closed it when i met him on here. He was a dick back to me and said he had no journal and claimed to not even have a HGL light? Lol

I no enough on quantums boards cause ive used them, but being ive never ran strips i cant help out to help u guys concerns on distances the strips shud be apart?
U no me i allways enjoy seeing people going the diy route when comes to these leds, so nice job on your strip setup.✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I guess these led companies zee a talented grower via photos and give them an opportunity to run there gear for a chance at positive feedback.
I'm sure its like testing. Some people take the free beans and jump shit. If they get 1 out of 10 to givean honest assessment thatd be a lot. My buddy on here @Evergreengardener is testing some lights that are around 500watts in a similar footprint.
The Co. Can claim all they want. The truth is in the numbers. If ur light ia pulling under 5 amps its probably right around 500 watts. As an example.
I bring up big perm, cause it fun, because he said my lighthad a hotspot. After running esos Welchie and mac1and gg4 and bz and dosidos and alien og and BBC cuts. I think it'll work0113212029b.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I guess these led companies zee a talented grower via photos and give them an opportunity to run there gear for a chance at positive feedback.
I'm sure its like testing. Some people take the free beans and jump shit. If they get 1 out of 10 to givean honest assessment thatd be a lot. My buddy on here @Evergreengardener is testing some lights that are around 500watts in a similar footprint.
The Co. Can claim all they want. The truth is in the numbers. If ur light ia pulling under 5 amps its probably right around 500 watts. As an example.
I bring up big perm, cause it fun, because he said my lighthad a hotspot. After running esos Welchie and mac1and gg4 and bz and dosidos and alien og and BBC cuts. I think it'll workView attachment 81705
Idk man I’ll drive down pick it up and report back in 4 monthish time frame 🤣🤣🤣.
Seriously though yea that light will be up and running sometime in feb doesn’t ship till the end of the month. The light I got inbound is supposedly 680 watts turned all the way on and up at 6.2amps on 110v we shall see I’m a full power kinda guy lol
E5303CED-D2D4-4EDE-BA47-00821974E7E2.png

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Ya for sure.. He did no alot on these led quantums, but acted like a butt hurt kid when he was wrong or if u brought up HGL lights.
He had a HGL vs HLG side by side going a couple yrs ago on different forum, that he just closed all of a sudden after veg was done??
I asked him why he closed it when i met him on here. He was a dick back to me and said he had no journal and claimed to not even have a HGL light? Lol

I no enough on quantums boards cause ive used them, but being ive never ran strips i cant help out to help u guys concerns on distances the strips shud be apart?
U no me i allways enjoy seeing people going the diy route when comes to these leds, so nice job on your strip setup.✌
He became affiliated with HLG in some manner, he had his own discount code on their website for a while. Doesn't work anymore, I recently tried :)

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
He became affiliated with HLG in some manner, he had his own discount code on their website for a while. Doesn't work anymore, I recently tried :)
Its been bout 6-8 months since i last ordered from HLG, but if im thinking right i used the code = diy10 for 10% off my 4 qb132s.
Im thinkn there was another code but cant remember. Lol
Thx