Just a humble grower and pollen chucker here.

Ohwolfie

Hello everyone. My name is Ohwolfie, and I'm a member of several forums. I mainly spend my time at a couple of private seedsharing forums, but have decided to venture out into other boards.

I've been growing since 2013, when I grew a couple of bag seed plants outdoors guerilla style.. After having terrible luck the following year, due to trusting so called friends to help me, I then made the decision to grow indoors, where I could keep a good eye on my plants.

In 2016, I made my first crosses. I was growing Bog Bubble, Helmand Afghani, and some (FEM) Resin Seeds testers. I have no idea what the testers were, because the seed vials weren't labeled, only the baggie they were in. Anyway, I chose a Bog Bubble male that I really liked to be my pollen donor for my first chuck. He smelled like skunked beer, and had a really nice dark green color. He was the kind of plant you watch in veg, and hope is a female.

From then on, I've made seeds nearly every grow, so my collection of chucks is getting pretty large at this point. Most of them I've not grow out yet, but I have grown out a few. I'm currently in the process of making some Grape Limeade x Black Lime Reserve F2, along with some GDP F2, and (Blueberry x Whitaker Blues) x GDP.

Anyway, it's nice to be here. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, and sharing some beans.

Ohwolfie

@Old ST1R
@sfrigon1
@JohnFonda
@Bruno8437

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! I really appreciate it..

I thought I'd talk a little bit about a project that I've been working off and on for the last few years. I've made a ton of different crosses of various things, and like I said, I've only been able to grow out a handful of them. One such cross is called Tartarr Kush. Tartar Kush = Paulo's Slipper's Kush (Indianabubblegum x Larry OG) x Woodhorse Herijuana) x AWTRA (Katsu Bubba Kush x DNA Kushberry). The original F1 were not made by me, but were gifted to me by a friend named Seedling from a private forum that used to be called Seedshare. I was only gifted 8 seeds, and I actually only popped 4. 2 males, 2 females, so I just open pollinated them all..

This is a picture of my favorite F1 mom.. Sorry for the bad pic. She's in front. SHe had a really nice musky grape smell, and a narcotic drool inducing stone. I found myself taking cat naps several times after enjoying her.. She's the plant on the bottom middle..

atta_031100_20170211_194415.jpg

atta_041564_20170516_231431.jpg

I have popped roughly about 30 F2 beans total, and so far this one has been the best so far.. I call her the Dark Mother pheno because she goes nearly black when exposed to cold temperatures. I grow in an unheated basement, and the cold can wreak havoc and cause all sorts of issues including hermaphrodites. But she never had a single nanner ever.. I've crossed her to multiple males, including Huckleberry Kush, White Cherry Truffle (2 males), Family Vault Purple, and 3 different Tartar Kush males..

She has a hard hitting stone that is really heady at first, but then settles into a strong body humming kind of effect. The only negative is that I develop a tolerance to her quickly, and don't get as high after vaping her exclusively for a week or so. Honestly though, most weed is like that. Smell wise, she smells like musky floral grapes like her mom, but with less sweetness, and a bit of a burnt rubber smell. Interestingly, when first harvested, the burnt rubber smell is really strong, and somewhere along the way that smell sweetens up, and most of the burnt rubber is gone..

20181210_002236.jpg

20181217_191842.jpg

20181217_191855.jpg

DSCN6228.JPG

Here is a picture of the offspring of my Tartar Kush keeper, crossed to a Huckleberry Kush male:

This one had some of the floral grape terps, mixed with a black pepper spice from the Huckleberry Kush dad. BTW, the Huckleberry Kush version was 2012. Dynasty currently has a V5 version available now. They also had a V3 that they released a few years back..

DSCN7254.JPG

DSCN7256.JPG

Attachments

Ohwolfie

Tartar Kush F3. As I said in the post above, I've made F3 with 3 males, but I've only grown the progeny of #1 and #3. Here is

Tartar Kush F2 male # 1
I chose him for his very terpy berry stem rub smells. Structure wise, he looks to possibly lean to the OG side of the lineage.

20171027_070712.jpg

20171027_070759.jpg

Here is his progeny:
Tartar Kush dark mother x Tartar Kush male #1 (Tartar Kush F3) I grew out a handful of these, but only found 1 female. She's got her dad's structure, and has the sweetness of the mother without the burnt rubber funk.

DSCN7221.JPG

This is male #3. He was very resinous, and may possibly be the keeper I was looking for..

DSCN7109.JPG

DSCN7115.JPG

Here is his progeny:

When I grew this plant originally, it didn't resemble the mother much at all, but after taking a cut and grower her again over the Winter, she started to look and smell more like the mom. She still has some floral grapey burnt rubber terps, but also has some permanent marker terps as well. She also has a really nice stone..

This was her from a seed grow where she was never topped. I crossed her to 4 Blueberry males.

20191031_222144.jpg

This was one of her fan leaves.
20191001_002434.jpg

This was a cutting of her that I grew over the Winter.

20200131_074819.jpg

20200131_074845.jpg

Ohwolfie

Oh , yes ok . Wow . Never made it past f1 so hats off to u on that alone
Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy pheno hunting the F2 generation. There can be a lot of really undesirable plants in there, especially if you had a limited gene pool to select from to start with, but there are gems to be found also.

Eventually, I'll make some F4 of this one, but I have so many cultivars to grow out that I will probably put this project on hold for a little while. I have a ton of project ideas in my head, and only so much time and space for them.

I've got some really cool CBD stuff I've made over the last few years too, and I'd like to start pheno hunting those as well. One of which is Z6 x White Cherry Truffle. A friend of mine named Sensi 13 was a tester for CBD crew seeds years ago, and he grew out some of their Z6, which is a Cannatonic cross with Shanti's Afghan Skunk male. It may even be a Bx with Cannatonic. Anyway, his cut tested at like 30:1 CBD, and it's been passed around to a lot of people. He gifted me some S1, and I made crosses with those.

Here are 3 different females of that crossing..

20200131_074303.jpg

20200131_074624.jpg

I did find nanners on this one. I didn't make seeds with any of these females because I was just wanting to take a look to see how the cross turned out..
20200131_074424.jpg