Jungle boys live on Ig @2pm est

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Learned alot. I dont think they own the company but their good friends with the guy that does.

they focus quite alot on dry back (the time it takes for your plants to need watered again) and how high ec/ppm levels inside the block or coco need to be watered more often with less dry back in order to keep the plants from burning. stacking the ec higher n higher by watering in small short bursts all throughout the day/night with no runoff. very interesting

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Also i just wanted to throw this out there

They dont use anything besides Athena A+B Proline when it comes to nutrients. No organic inputs or sweetners

They said that as your plant starts nearing harvest you should shoot for watering less. The dry back time or the time it takes in between waterings should be extended the closer you get to harvest and the amount of water your feeding them should decrease as well. You dont want to harvest a plant with a ton of water left inside it. But you also dont want a long dry back time if your medium has a high ec/ppm. This is 1 of the reasons i let my plants die on the vine. i try to follow their dry/cure process to a T

they flush for 2 weeks. slowly start bringing the ec down starting around week 8 depending on strain. After harvest they dry for 14 days in 60/60. after the 14 day dry time they get binned up for another 5 to 7 days until trimming. After trimming its packaged and ready for store shelves

Streetpro09

Tester
Also i just wanted to throw this out there

They dont use anything besides Athena A+B Proline when it comes to nutrients. No organic inputs or sweetners

They said that as your plant starts nearing harvest you should shoot for watering less. The dry back time or the time it takes in between waterings should be extended the closer you get to harvest and the amount of water your feeding them should decrease as well. You dont want to harvest a plant with a ton of water left inside it. But you also dont want a long dry back time if your medium has a high ec/ppm. This is 1 of the reasons i let my plants die on the vine. i try to follow their dry/cure process to a T

they flush for 2 weeks. slowly start bringing the ec down starting around week 8 depending on strain. After harvest they dry for 14 days in 60/60. after the 14 day dry time they get binned up for another 5 to 7 days until trimming. After trimming its packaged and ready for store shelves

It sounds like you might admire them a little.

I heard somewhere that the flush doesn't really do much and that some people prefer the taste of it not flushed.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
What I did support was regalia in the comments in that video when they asked what they used , but what I didn’t support was they was the support action method and mindset of regalia and acted like they could be cheap asses and apply it w/e wanted and get away with not using anything? ‘ oh just apply it when I have problems” and he acted like it was even a pesticide and it would fix his problem when he had the issue. The key since it’s a stimulant and a SAR vs a cover is to make the plant healthy from the go ( small plants on applications are the most vulnerable and your key is a healthy plant for a good crop, look at so many virus or molds you don’t even see the path intill midway in crop i through it infected first like fusarium wilt and so many things )

pm takes awhile to “show up” and healthy plants make insect and mold never be there+ better yields , preventive measures I’ll take that ;)

flavor increase on flush? No
reset on medium , exp if your using high based n-p-k ( look at the bloom boosters)

flush is only if you want to reuse the medium( kind of funny how many people or LP still do that and they do it and claim flavor +%, so on lab increase and I’ll believe lol ), so if so apply enzymes to help eat up the dead root matter and so forth after harvest, you can apply microbes and to keep your population up keep the sugars up as well )

the key on why you should if your reusing ,if you apply high p/k fertilizers , would you waant high p/k when your veg plants. Exp coco.so you should flush it out and make it balanced or it will have the bloom based

Last edited:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
It sounds like you might admire them a little.

I heard somewhere that the flush doesn't really do much and that some people prefer the taste of it not flushed.
i guess you could say i do. ive learned alot from them.

they do their flush the same way i do mine. last 2 weeks I start feeding them less and less. then about 7 to 10 days before harvest when the ppms are 200 or lower i stop watering them and let them die on the vine.

ive had symbiotics kobe harvested with sub 200ppms and over 500ppms and i couldnt taste a difference in the end product. this might vary based on what nutrients you use tho. i dont think theres been enough research done when it comes to flushing.

i guess you could say i do. ive learned alot from them.

they do their flush the same way i do mine. last 2 weeks I start feeding them less and less. then about 7 to 10 days before harvest when the ppms are 200 or lower i stop watering them and let them die on the vine.

ive had symbiotics kobe harvested with sub 200ppms and over 500ppms and i couldnt taste a difference in the end product. this might vary based on what nutrients you use tho. i dont think theres been enough research done when it comes to flushing.
They had a blind test done and the winner was the one with no flush at all....but like you said, ALOT more testing needs to be done. Same thing for putting a plant in darkness prior to harvest or using colder water.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
They had a blind test done and the winner was the one with no flush at all....but like you said, ALOT more testing needs to be done. Same thing for putting a plant in darkness prior to harvest or using colder water.
I deff agree. i tested putting the kobes in an extended dark period before harvest but i couldnt tell the difference. the end product was the same either way. but obviously ymmv