Journal #1 : Fritter Glitter, Black Cherry Punch, Apple Fritter And FudgeSicle

FunnyNayBor

This is my journal for grow number one. Everything will be started from seed. The strains selected for this grow are Fritter Glitter by Exotic Genetix, Black Cherry Punch by In House Genetics, Apple Fritter by Clearwater Genetics and Fudgesicle by Tikimadman. All are feminized besides the Fudgesicle. Seeds are already soaking in water now and should be ready for planting in the next few days. I will be germinating 3 of the Fudgesicle seeds and will be sending in for an early sex test for a female once the plant gets its first set of leaves.

My grow area is a 5x5 grow tent. The light I will be using was built recently but this will be my first time actually using the light for a grow. Once the seeds are ready for planting, the medium of choice will be Roots Organic soil and the nutrients will be the Fox Farm trio. My plans are to start in a Solo cup - 1 gallon - 5 gallon final pots. The only thing additional I will be using for this grow is a conditioner called "Fish Sh!t" and PH Up/Down for water and feeds.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
This is my journal for grow number one. Everything will be started from seed. The strains selected for this grow are Fritter Glitter by Exotic Genetix, Black Cherry Punch by In House Genetics, Apple Fritter by Clearwater Genetics and Fudgesicle by Tikimadman. All are feminized besides the Fudgesicle. Seeds are already soaking in water now and should be ready for planting in the next few days. I will be germinating 3 of the Fudgesicle seeds and will be sending in for an early sex test for a female once the plant gets its first set of leaves.

My grow area is a 5x5 grow tent. The light I will be using was built recently but this will be my first time actually using the light for a grow. Once the seeds are ready for planting, the medium of choice will be Roots Organic soil and the nutrients will be the Fox Farm trio. My plans are to start in a Solo cup - 1 gallon - 5 gallon final pots. The only thing additional I will be using for this grow is a conditioner called "Fish Sh!t" and PH Up/Down for water and feeds.
Sounds like a fun grow!

Whatever pH’ing substance you plan on using will build up in the soil and can cause issues.

I would suggest that you DO NOT pH your water/feed. The soil will buffer itself.

FunnyNayBor

Sounds like a fun grow!

Whatever pH’ing substance you plan on using will build up in the soil and can cause issues.

I would suggest that you DO NOT pH your water/feed. The soil will buffer itself.
My water here is a little hard. I have always had to use a little PH Down mostly to keep it within that range. I have done slurry tests in the past with my same setup minus the grow light and I just continue doing what's been working for me. I also do a flush right before transition to flower to rid the medium of any salts or build ups. Prior to not using the PH products, it used to bounce all over the place. One week super low, next week super high. I am in the process of adding a RO system to my house so that should help it in the future.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My water here is a little hard. I have always had to use a little PH Down mostly to keep it within that range. I have done slurry tests in the past with my same setup minus the grow light and I just continue doing what's been working for me. I also do a flush right before transition to flower to rid the medium of any salts or build ups. Prior to not using the PH products, it used to bounce all over the place. One week super low, next week super high. I am in the process of adding a RO system to my house so that should help it in the future.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
My ph runs around 8ish lately. The ph drops to the 4s after I add the foop nutes that I use so I ph it back up too. It also says it right on the instructions, so I do it

FunnyNayBor

My ph runs around 8ish lately. The ph drops to the 4s after I add the foop nutes that I use so I ph it back up too. It also says it right on the instructions, so I do it
Like I said, when I don't PH, I end up with tons of problem and deficiencies. When I do, I run smooth as can be. Since it works, I didn't change it. I guess I am in a place that if I don't grow a certain way, everything I do is wrong.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Like I said, when I don't PH, I end up with tons of problem and deficiencies. When I do, I run smooth as can be. Since it works, I didn't change it. I guess I am in a place that if I don't grow a certain way, everything I do is wrong.
No, man, you do you. This ain’t “Trol it up”.

I have had the opposite experience regarding pH. Maybe it was the solution I used.

What is the brand of PH up/down that you use?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I run off well water my ph changes during summer and the winter hydrologist claims its from the aquifer being recharged I run creek water during the summer months it has a stable ph....