Jordan Of The Islands (JOTI)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
As I said when I posted, the last photo of BCG is about a week old. I verified, it was taken on 31f.
Here is the plant today, 38f.
I'm a lot less excited after Heathen's bad experience with this cross, but at least it looks decent🤞. Try to get a few more photos up later.
THAT PLANT LOOKS 1000X BETTER THAN ANY ONE OF THE 12 I RAN. Sorry caps. Like I said its the first pack of JOTI gear I ran that sucked ass.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Thanks very much, Heathen. That restores my confidence a bit. Maybe I'll get lucky. I only popped two and one fizzled out before getting established.

Watching last night's fights and right now it's a very boring match, so here's a couple more of the BCG from today. Here's the main top and a lower flower.

McMann vs Lansberg if you were curious.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I have lots of jordans gear and ran ran quite a few.
Blackberry breath was so sugar coated it looked almost white. The purps...the one I ran didn't turn purple. Those are the recent ones I have ran...hammer I have in veg right now.
I had to go into the hospital so tore down before I had to go. Am starting fresh with a good variety of strains.
I have had a hermie or 2 with jordans gear but was in the past. Ive re ran that same gear in the last year and had no herms....was his older gear not the newer stuff.
Always get good freebies every time I have ordered from jordans....

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Both male. I was gonna try to keep God’s bubba around to pollenate someone but it was a hermie finicky thing.

I have 2 BB Hammers and 2 Crimson Crystals going right now from JOTI. Hoping for a fem this time haha!
That's cool...should take a few cuts and flower those out to know what the plants from seed are. Saves time and hydro in the end.
Most times I can tell a male from a female as I veg plants for long time and just the way they grow I pretty much know a male plant....not to mention I grew for years..way before all fems came out lol...

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
One Crimson Crystal didn’t grow well and the other threw a third shoot out of one of the nodes along with a ball so I culled it as well. It was very nice though, too bad.
BD8443B8-DAC8-404B-AD4D-632D82F24092.jpeg
The two Blackberry Hammers are doing well, one topped itself haha!
7D23B5C4-F93C-4858-A825-9483B8C84DB7.jpeg

Last edited:

BooBeats

What are you guys usual waiting times for JOTI to ship out your orders? I've ordered from a lot of places but this is the first time it takes 3 days for the sender to accept my etransfer and a week later still no confirmation of shipment. I'm not in a rush and am not the type to pester the breeder about when my stuff will be sent out, just curious about other people's experiences and what i should expect. I have just been used to quicker turnaround times with other businesses. I ordered Black Garlic, Blackberry Mouth and Black FunkDawg, looking forward to some weird stenches in my flowering room