Jg88

Promedz

Zeus
Pollen Chucker
Okay I traded with him, sent him 2 different clips for one of his clips and some s1s

He sent his out on a Monday I sent mine on Wednesday he recieved mine Saturday.. his took 10 days to come
In, I asked what kind of post office did he use..

Got his clip in it was toasted he said I’ll
Send you another one and add in another clip for the trouble.. I figured he would take care of it! So I offered to pay 15 dollars for shipping so he can rush it this time around he said okay gives me his cash app.. I send the 15 He texted me back okay sent them this was 2 weeks ago and I havnt heard from him again!

So this is just a warning about trading with jg88

I gave him plenty of time to make it right.. but don’t want anyone else to get fooled by him..

The deal was supposed to be Mac 1 for 2 of my peanut butter breath phenos.. he got them I didn’t get anything but some s1/s that are not in package and can be any herm or seeds off the ground smh..

Hust17

Apprentice to the Master
Site Supporter
Dang you hate to hear it. With the extra money for shipping did he get the tracking?

Promedz

Zeus
Pollen Chucker
Yea that’s what I paid for.. and he got mine fast also what I gave him 15 dollars for.. never sent again. First time he paid 5 dollars for postage so it was not priority
US doesn't have 2 day service? In Can. I always use express post sending cuts. 2 days and I always send early in the week just in case, so it doesn't sit for the weekend. As soon as communication lags, I get bad juju, no reason for it.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Had the same thing happen with greenrebel. Heathen and I payed well over 60us I asked for tracking and some stealth. And offered to pay more for shipping if needed. Never showed. No tracking. And it was a big argument over replacement. They acted like they were trying but old school seed is not replaceable. I ended up reversing the PayPal to get my money back. Don't deal with GR ever.

Had the same thing happen with greenrebel. Heathen and I payed well over 60us I asked for tracking and some stealth. And offered to pay more for shipping if needed. Never showed. No tracking. And it was a big argument over replacement. They acted like they were trying but old school seed is not replaceable. I ended up reversing the PayPal to get my money back. Don't deal with GR ever.
That interaction was bogus to begin with. Can’t respond or make it right but I see him posting nothing but canna food and other sales. Has made me avoid anything he touches.

Hust17

Apprentice to the Master
Site Supporter
I just hooked up the QB288’s he sold Sfrigon and they work perfectly, was a couple percent nervous because of this thread haha!

I think Sfrig mentioned he didn’t do tracked shipping either though. Let us know if anything shows up...