Jelly Pie by Greenpoint

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Just finishing up three phenos of this. This is my favorite so far, the "Number One", which features long feathery pistils and stretched trichome stalks that give it a really elegant silver-over-burgundy appearance. Predominantly gassy aromas with a sweet pastry background.

IMG_4699.JPG

JP1 at 56 days
Jelly-Pie1-Bud-IMG_4697.jpg
JP1 bud at 59 days
Jelly-Pie-Number-One_DSC01439.jpg

JP1 Look at the length of those stalks
Jelly-Pie-1-Macro1-PICA0213.jpg
JP1 again
Jelly-Pie-1-Macro2.jpg

More to come on the other phenos...

Attachments

Just finishing up three phenos of this. This is my favorite so far, the "Number One", which features long feathery pistils and stretched trichome stalks that give it a really elegant silver-over-burgundy appearance. Predominantly gassy aromas with a sweet pastry background.

View attachment 126527

JP1 at 56 days
View attachment 126525
JP1 bud at 59 days
View attachment 126526

View attachment 126521
JP1 again
View attachment 126522

😲

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
reat job @Choco8 . Jelly Pie made some fine crosses for other seed makers as well. Definitely one of GPS best.
Thanks Amos! Really love so much about this pheno, which I am now calling the "Svetlana" pheno among the three, One of the others is "Bertha" I think. Super strong stems on this girl, hardly needed any support. Feels like you are trying to cut a pencil when cutting the main stems.

Svetlana (Cyrillic: Светлана) is a common Orthodox Slavic feminine given name, deriving from the East and South Slavic root svet (Cyrillic: свет), meaning "light", "shining", "luminescent", "pure", "blessed", or "holy", depending upon context similar if not the same as the word Shweta in Sanskrit.

DSC01456.jpg

SEBUD

Super Active Member

View attachment 126527

JP1 at 56 days
View attachment 126525
JP1 bud at 59 days
View attachment 126526

View attachment 126521
JP1 again
View attachment 126522

Love me some Jelly Pie. Have had good results every time I've grown it.✌🌱🔥

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Love me some Jelly Pie. Have had good results every time I've grown it
That's great to hear! I'd love to see any images you might have.

Here's a preview of the #4 "Bertha Butt" and #5 "Penelope" phenos which are the next to fall:

This is Bertha, who is plump and fat just about everywhere. Purple trichomes on this one here and there.

Bertha-Butt-One-Of-The-Butt-Sisters_DSC01525.jpg

Bertha Butt Bud:

Bertha-Butt-Bud_DSC01528.jpg

The fair Penelope, in her dainty 1 gallon bucket:

Penelope-Jelly-Pie_DSC01521.jpg

Penelope (#5) Bud:

Penelope-Bud_DSC01524.jpg

Important reference video for the young uns and folks in the back:

Last edited: