Jefferson from riu?

Tnm19.12

Trimmer
Yea I voiced my opinion and had my post shut down while buck is directly threatening to kill trump supporters I don’t get it lol just hope he comes this way just want to keep a promise I made , if someone sends me beans I want them to see the outcome , especially the ones Jefferson sent me , they are some crazy vigorous plants I’m on day 14 and just topped the 6th node , they grew big fast they stink to high heaven and I just want to keep in touch so if I cross these I can send him some of the beans back , I am getting completely reemed on riu or saying something about it ,

Tnm19.12

Trimmer
Sorry for the rant I know this is the happy place , but fuck those guys man just trying to follow my word , will start a journal tonight the strain he sent me is gorilla( zkittlez x Inzane in the membrane) both strains over 30% says the breeders ,they look dank is fuck happy to grow the cross

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site Supporter
I see that all go down,wish he would have found his way over here.It was that pedo buck that banned him
Is it wrong of Me to hope that cum vessel gets tuned up real good by a Proud Boy sometime, joke hearing them types talking about killing Trump supporters . Bulletin Unclelikeslittle boysBuck, the grassroots Right in America is the largest standing Army in the world, 75 Million w 250 guns. That's what kept the Japanese from trying to invade the US after Pearl Harbor

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site Supporter
I was being kind, I am new to this site and I am not sure who is connected to who. I personally never got into it with him but, I never read a thread that he was involved with that didnt turn into a troll fest.
I am positive He is really Luis Marquez from Rose City Antifa in real life, a HIV infested flamer who is about a buck ten , runs his mouth , spits on people then runs behind His 300 lb lesbian body guards .

vostok

Trimmer
Anyone know where he is lol great guy don’t wanna lose touch , he was banned from riu for sharing seeds and I’m currently growing some out , want him to still see results as ill be leaving riu for good , that kind of thing should be welcomed not given discipline for
there is a Jefferson over at Grasscity thats always getting into trouble =troll

maybe not the same guy?

Bodyne

Mill Foreman
Site Supporter
I am positive He is really Luis Marquez from Rose City Antifa in real life, a HIV infested flamer who is about a buck ten , runs his mouth , spits on people then runs behind His 300 lb lesbian body guards .
lol, man I wanna go to some bars with you. I used to bounce, so I just want to be able to stop laughin long enough to see the expressions and reactions of the gents you mouth, then we'll dance with em all. But you kill me, with your expressions, really dig it, not gay, just have to admire someone, that can actually get under someone's skin in seconds flat, that's truly an art form, Im not as good as you, but I respect your skills with it. You rock, bro, eeeryday you bring a smile when I visit here. 😂😂👍🌊

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site Supporter
lol, man I wanna go to some bars with you. I used to bounce, so I just want to be able to stop laughin long enough to see the expressions and reactions of the gents you mouth, then we'll dance with em all. But you kill me, with your expressions, really dig it, not gay, just have to admire someone, that can actually get under someone's skin in seconds flat, that's truly an art form, Im not as good as you, but I respect your skills with it. You rock, bro, eeeryday you bring a smile when I visit here. 😂😂👍🌊
You learn all kinds of shit being a platoon Sgt. Every job and situation is gravy after that