January 2020 Prize Patrol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will also try and provide a monthly random prize on my dime...every month.

And you can't win both. It gives EVERYONE a real shot at it.

So if any of you seed guys....have seconds or whatever. I will ship on my dime..Just saying its better than a 2nd place prize any day. I can keep the hoard separate (and i am a stand up dude...those are for prizes).

Because any newb with a dying plant can win...even me. And I have never won a contest. Except for posting the shit out of awesome Heisenbeans. But they revolutionized my garden..How could I not post them?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh yeah...I will pay for those seconds...I just want to give people a go...that is all.

GMO cake...wow the shit is REAL...like Skunky VA real...like Citrus Milf real...like Dinoberry bites real...

Joy..i feel it inside of me every day...not just at Christmas...i used to grow shcwag..:D and i would walk uphill both directions 3 miles for what i grow now...Thankful...damned right i am. You need to grow it to believe it...

you will believe.....Do not smoke 2 doobs of gmo cake..

Last edited:

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh yeah...I will pay for those seconds...I just want to give people a go...that is all.

GMO cake...wow the shit is REAL...like Skunky VA real...like Citrus Milf real...like Dinoberry bites real...

Joy..i feel it inside of me every day...not just at Christmas...i used to grow shcwag..:D and i would walk uphill both directions 3 miles for what i grow now...Thankful...damned right i am. You need to grow it to believe it...

you will believe.....Do not smoke 2 doobs of gmo cake..
Maybe someone can put a pack of that GMO cake up and maybe, just maybe ya boy boy can squeak out a W and the conquest would be complete me Mocha.Chino caked up and dropped out in a robe growing G-cakes with gwheels the Don Dada 🦅

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
52118395-355A-4DC8-8C9C-B9494E2CDB09.jpegI can do choice of one for each

Cuts:
Gg4
Purple punch

Packs:
Mass medical - eeeeee
Wise guy genetics - girls gone wild
Chuckers paradise 5 pack - honestomper x mimosa
Honey sticks genetics - purple wizard
GPS - boomtown
Breeders boutique - deep blue x engineers dream 958811B8-A404-46E9-8026-EAF10D5A5C35.jpeg7FE79B7B-697C-4F18-9E25-5F17C812826B.jpeg

And yes I know the clones are stretchy. they don’t have room to Go in the veg space, so they’re sitting with clones under not enough light. 😂

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 40378I can do choice of one for each

Cuts:
Gg4
Purple punch

Packs:
Mass medical - eeeeee
Wise guy genetics - girls gone wild
Chuckers paradise 5 pack - honestomper x mimosa
Honey sticks genetics - purple wizard
GPS - boomtown
Breeders boutique - deep blue x engineers dream View attachment 40376View attachment 40379

And yes I know the clones are stretchy. they don’t have room to Go in the veg space, so they’re sitting with clones under not enough light. 😂
As a cookie fanatic girls gone wild bro gotta be that deal u drop any of them

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
The cuts may be expensive to ship/likely to die anywhere out of the states due to the cold, Or it Also may just put them into stasis and they’ll be fine....I have no idea, but because they have a reasonably established root system. Shipping cost once(I’ll cover up to $20 which gets most places not necessarily fast) isn’t an issue, but I’m not going to replace them if they die because of long distance shipping and weather.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Send some to Gwheels...he thinks everything is Eiry!

And OMG the problem i have i have come to realize...is not capacity of finished product my friends...oh no...it is space to grow these fine cultivars.

I thank GOD every day for making this fine plant...and my doc for realizing i should have a right to be high.

I am alll about the tangents....Squirrel...Math is my jam...every flavor.