January 2020 Photo of the Month

Now1more

Super Active Member
Alien Rock Candy x Banana Kush. Never got to try it. This year's outdoor crop was stolen a full moon the night before I was to harvest.View attachment 41560
I was wrong. Guy I got the cut from was a friend of a friend. It's Alien Rock Candy X pre-98 Bubba Kush. I really wish I had got to try this. This pic is about 3 1/2 weeks into flower. Before harvest, it was the most eye appealing gorgeous plant!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok...sorry about the delay...retired life was busy.

I will post the ones to vote on based on most and you guys can vote. I will also get a list of every pick entry to add to the random prize spinner wheel for a pack of Texas Butter.

Once that Pig Whistle doob chills out a bit.. i will get them tallied...

This will be a 24 hour vote...no sense dragging it out.

86grower

dude u have to say what they sexy ass mother fucker is. good googa mooga is that available without big bank ??? damum
That's bridezilla from GPS/heisen the shit I chopped n gone people loved that shit all was gonno in one day some frosty ass shit to well all stuff I grew was from him only one I didn't care for was the purple crash grew fluffly like 1/4 of the way down but it looks good and has like a fruity musty smell and it hermied really bad and I didn't catch the sacks in time and now I have purple crash x Gmoozy - purple crash x bridezilla and PC x city slicker all should be fems not sure if they will Hermie or not but I may try n grow one bridezilla x pc if anyone wants to try n grow any lmk I got u