Is this a cal mag issue?

Streetpro09

Tester
Sorry was sleeping. PPMs are 600. HLG 260 lights. Room temps are 77. Leaf came from the bottom of the plant. This is the only one of my 4 plants that the leafs look like this.
Might be a root problem with that one plant? I've had that happen before. Were you running a higher ppm and just recently changed water to lower ppm? How old is the plant? Is it in flower? If so, then how long?

Streetpro09

Tester
Roots are white as can be, its in veg, about 3 weeks old. Haven't changed the resivour yet as its almost empty, started with 700ppm.
I'd say that's your problem. I mean I can get away with not changing water for 3 weeks too but then wierd shit starts happening, much like you're describing. I wouldn't worry too much.

What have you been topping the system off with or am I not understanding your correctly?
Are you saying theres no water in the system or you're running a top of reservoir that keeps the system full and that reservoir is almost empty?

The way I see it you can have two reservoirs for a rdwc.

It would help us understand better if you started a journal and got us all up to speed with your setup and style. We would then be able to help more with less questioning.

idolized

Really Active Member
Did you veg the plant under the same light or did you turn the light up in the last week?
I did turn the light up in the last couple days, same light for veg and flower, I dont have the funds yet to get a pure veg light. My PH is 5.8. I'll take a pic of the plant and post it, its the only one that looks like this out of the 4 in my system.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Have you got a grow page on here? How long have you been doing this and how much success have you had?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I only say that because it can help people that can't see your plants get an idea of what's going on. If you are a newbie, shout it out, no one cares. You'll get a bunch more help than if we think you're an old pro at this and people don't want to insult you.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I did turn the light up in the last couple days, same light for veg and flower, I dont have the funds yet to get a pure veg light. My PH is 5.8. I'll take a pic of the plant and post it, its the only one that looks like this out of the 4 in my system.
Was it a big change? Its better to gradually change the light, Increases of 10-15% every few days until you get to max intensity