Is Bonide (BND442) OK for IPM?

Is Bonide (BND442) OK for IPM?

• Hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yerp, if it is safe enough to eat veggies sprayed with it, then it is safe enough to use 4 weed

• Bacon

• Total voters

Tango.hotel.charlie

I use seven on my roses. i'd stay away from that and use a water and h202 prep or vinegar and water. just a tablespoon per quart, and really rinse the pm away and dry. is this indoor or outdoor?

I use seven on my roses. i'd stay away from that and use a water and h202 prep or vinegar and water. just a tablespoon per quart, and really rinse the pm away and dry. is this indoor or outdoor?
It's for indoor and I definitely prefer using natural sprays but Dr Z's is out at the moment but I do have some Bonide on hand. Also I just did a pretty heavy defol on a few plants and this is the time I normally spray because everything is exposed/easy access. I was just curious what people think about the notion if it's safe to eat veggies sprayed with it then it's safe to smoke weed that was sprayed with it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
1634150924838.png

Long lasting insecticide, that is flamable, and 'residually' (residue) controls.

Sorry - not smoking that.

Not doing the work beyond that but the question is whether or not Permethrin is good for weed.

I know that Spinosad is more widely accepted as a safe "last resort" insecticide but I agree with sticking to organic inputs for pest control.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Generally if you can get it in the stinky section at the hardware store think twice about using it for tomatoes, and never for weed. Although it's region/prohibition-level dependent I would stick to hydro store stuff, and then only from a store with a good rep.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For clarification, when you say IPM - that's a system that is Integrated into every grow. Whether it's foliar or stuff you add to the water it's something you do to Manage Pests rather than eradicate them.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
It is. I use bonide pyrethrin alternating with spinosad. Two new faves being tryfecta crop control if you like the essential oils thing and organishield for a spray anytime natural bug killer. You can even spray on harvested plants if you have bugs

For clarification, when you say IPM - that's a system that is Integrated into every grow. Whether it's foliar or stuff you add to the water it's something you do to Manage Pests rather than eradicate them.
Right on H.A.F. I try to spray my plants at least twice just for prevention sake cuz I don't like battling spider mites once they are established with Dr. Z's.

It is. I use bonide pyrethrin alternating with spinosad. Two new faves being tryfecta crop control if you like the essential oils thing and organishield for a spray anytime natural bug killer. You can even spray on harvested plants if you have bugs
Thanks for the reply Bodyn and thanks for the heads up on tryfecta and organishield (y)

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Right on H.A.F. I try to spray my plants at least twice just for prevention sake cuz I don't like battling spider mites once they are established with Dr. Z's.

Have you had success using Dr.Z's Zaphod420? I admit the mites were established when I gave it a shot but I swear they drank it as an energy drink, they were a nasty bunch I ended up doing a total tear down to every room to eradicate them, I will keep it around & give it a go as a preventive if you have had success with it.

In my exp once they were established Dr.Z's only slowed them down and I sprayed the shit out of them for like 5 days in a row. Preventive only sounds about right and plants do seem to perk up a bit whenever I hit them with it.
wiz-pin.png

Tango.hotel.charlie

It's for indoor and I definitely prefer using natural sprays but Dr Z's is out at the moment but I do have some Bonide on hand. Also I just did a pretty heavy defol on a few plants and this is the time I normally spray because everything is exposed/easy access. I was just curious what people think about the notion if it's safe to eat veggies sprayed with it then it's safe to smoke weed that was sprayed with it.
yes its safe if applied in veg. itll soak into flower unfortunately