Inzgittlez!

Tnm19.12

So I had a journal on riu for a good guy who sent me some tester beans so I am running this strain immediately in my new mini tent lol saved one bean to put outside next year but running two in the tent, they are in promix under a cheap 300w blurple (pulls 105 from the wall) I’m new to indoor but have grown a lot outdoors with great success , the strain is Inzgittlez (gorilla zkittlez x Inzane in the membrane ) I just topped one and started lst on the other day 14 , I always top my outdoor plants but have never attempted last so this is new lol

Attachments

Tnm19.12

There he is lol , sorry been busy as hell getting ready for kid number two lol ! transferring into final pots tomorrow ,will veg another week and flip I was kinda forced into taking my brothers plant so I’m gonna have to flower sooner than planned, but that’s okay I saved one bean to make a mother once I set up the other tent better plan than outside don’t wanna lose the strain lol pictures tomorrow !

Last edited:

FredTimes

There he is lol , sorry been busy as hell getting ready for kid number two lol ! transferring into final pots tomorrow ,will veg another week and flip I was kinda forced into taking my brothers plant so I’m gonna have to flower sooner than planned, but that’s okay I saved one bean to make a mother once I set up the other tent better plan than outside don’t wanna lose the strain lol pictures tomorrow !
Congrats on number 2 man!

Tnm19.12

Sorry been crazy busy with this life crap lol , the baby’s have gotten huge , I did a trial , I topped one plant , and have been doing lst with the other for the first time , and wow am I impressed with lst, the one the closest to camera on right is an unknown strain my brother has been growing for years , it as a clone he forgot about so it was never trained until I got it around two weeks ago and since has only been topped,the seedling is critical Kush, I’m excited to start my first perpetual so have flipped these to flower as of yesterday, I took a clone of Inzgittlez I hope it roots lol and holy stink already my carbon filter will be here today

Attachments

Tnm19.12

34 days in now , the unknown is doing great really stacking up , the inzgittlez slowed down hard and one is a bastard with the nutes lol, they are super covered in crystal but not the biggest buds , could also be my light , works good for veg but I don’t think it’s good enough for flower, I opened a pack of critical Kush and germed one hoping for a male , of course I got a female so it just gets thrown around where ever I can put it , second tent is up just don’t know what to start as I’m moving soon ,

Attachments

Tnm19.12

Did have a minor pm issue because they’re in a basement , potassium bicarbonate and some bigger fans hopefully they’ll be fine