Info needed

Baron

Really Active Member
Thanks for the info. Daughter called, bought the light for $35. said she was only one to bid on it. She hasn’t learned to start at $2 and wait till someone else bids before going up, says that is not fair, she will learn when it is her money. Always finding cool stuff, bunch of old hippies where she’s in school at.

Baron

Really Active Member
Here is the recipe I typically use, there a a few others as well. Amount of herb I use varies. Up to an oz per cup of oil if you want some super strong stuff.
How much is taste effected when using juiced up butter, does the strain make much differe in the taste.

Baron

Really Active Member
Get to watch my youngest on tv tomorrow, if you want to cheer with me, SEC Network 2pm central, she starts on that white and orange team, she’s the pretty one with blonde hair just like her pop.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thanks, I have been a little cautious and a little eager at the same time if that makes any sense to you. It’s hard not to get obsessed with this new toy, I get anxious watching and waiting, it’s like chasing a pretty girl that is making you wait and wait to get nake.
Well put my friend. Welcome to the club. Wait till ya add on to your newfound hobby with led, hydro, or pollen chucking anticipation and $$$$

Baron

Really Active Member
Took plant out of tent for a little clean up, just happen to notice a new sprout on a bud sight at the bottom of a plant and it had no hairs, scoped it and don’t you know I had a nanner.😭 Went on a mad hunt and found 2 more on the same plant. Guess it because of poor ph. Glad I got board with football and did some cleaning!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
got a new problem, is this aphids, notice down and to the left of the chew spot. Tried neem last week, any help will be greatly appreciated!
@Baron maybe you should post this in the Cannabis infirmary so more can see it. Make sure you look closely on the under side of the leaves. Maybe try and get a few more photo's i am sure someone can help you if you post on that thread.