In House, Humboldt, Solfire, & More

Smoke_A_Lot

Hello everyone! This will be my first grow journal on here, I'm not new to growing but I am new to Chucker's Paradise.
I grow organically with my own recipe for amended soil.
I use LEDs to light my grows after switching over from HPS. I usually grow larger plants in 7 gal fabric pots but this round I'm running 3 gal fabric pots in order to grow more of a variety of strains. The line up is as follows:

2x) Atomic Jelly - In House Genetics
2x) Blueberry Cupcake - Humboldt Seed Co.
2x) Miami Mami - Solfire
2x) Bubba Whip - Twenty20 Mendocino

I haven't been in veg long, things are going slowly but surely.

IMG_20230324_103643.jpg

Smoke_A_Lot

Here's what I amend my soil with.

2-3 Cups of EWC
Azomite (1 TSP's per gal)
Humic Acid (1 TBSP's per gal)
Dr. Earth 5-5-2 (1 TBSP's per gal)
Cricket Frass (1 TBSP's per gal)
Myco Bliss (1 TSP's per gal)
Garden Lime (1 TSP's per gal)

I mix up my waterings with fish emulsions, molasses, & kelp - also top dress W/ Dr.Earth All Purpose 2-2-2 if or as needed.

I can't say enough good things about Dr.Earth, I love their mixes.

FB_IMG_1640069271923.jpg

Smoke_A_Lot

Sorry no pics for today.

If I'm honest I've got a lot going on so I've been a tad neglectful to my plants lately.
The plants were wilting today, needing a drink of water plus dealing with extremely low humidity (16-18%).
I hit them with some Fish Emulsion (5-1-1) and stuck a humidifier in the tent hoping that will rectify the problems.

Smoke_A_Lot

Everything is going good so far albeit a few small issues. The Miami Mami's barely stretch at all and have tight internodal spacing, she's going to be a bitch to clone. The Blueberry Cupcake are some real stretchers. One of the two is very sensitive/fussy and has a light lime green appearance, which I might cull. All plants were left to grow naturally so far with no training besides slight defolialtion.
20230503_120734.jpg

Smoke_A_Lot

About a week and a half since I switched to flower, the plants are are really taking off now. Top feeding with the Dr.Earth 2-2-2, Azomite, and a bit of garden lime today.

The two Atomic Jellys to the right, Miami Mami to the left front. The back right is the Blueberry Cupcake, she's a real stretcher - I plan on topping her and doing some defoliation to the rest of the bunch.

20230522_133006.jpg
20230522_132951.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Thanks man, i appreciate the support! 👍👍

This grow has been pretty easy so far, starting with fem gear cut down on the variables. I want to start breeding my own gear but I don't even know where to begin, it all just seems overwhelming at times lol. 🤷🙆
I would breed two or three short flowering strains together. Strains that finish in 6 to 7 weeks. No need to fear breeding, just use one short flowering male and two short flowering females all of different strains. Hope to see you breeding soon. Good luck!

Smoke_A_Lot

I'm in 38 days of flower, maybe it's my impatience but I figured they'd be more swollen & frosty by now in week 5. The Blueberry Cupcake is probably gonna be a late finisher. To anyone who wants to run the BB Cupcake just know she stretches like CRAZY and you'll need a lot of head space. Not the greatest picture, for that I'm sorry.

20230616_125528.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I'm in 38 days of flower, maybe it's my impatience but I figured they'd be more swollen & frosty by now in week 5. The Blueberry Cupcake is probably gonna be a late finisher. To anyone who wants to run the BB Cupcake just know she stretches like CRAZY and you'll need a lot of head space. Not the greatest picture, for that I'm sorry.

View attachment 128619
Looking nice and healthy!